Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warmane - Deathwing (Icecrown) multiple accounts/characters

Discussion on Warmane - Deathwing (Icecrown) multiple accounts/characters within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Warmane - Deathwing (Icecrown) multiple accounts/characters

Hi everyone, ive been a very active player and I am thinking of taking a break from playing wow as its too much time-consuming for me right now.
In that order , I've got to offer you 3 of my accounts which have decent to very good geared (PVE) characters. All characters are on Deathwing realm soon to be Icecrown when they merge it with Ragnaros(20th of may). all characters are fully gemmed/enchanted with decent to big amount of gold.

Account 1: (premium account with donations of over $100) - has over 100 vote points
Warrior (fury)
6600gs almost bis with Shadowmourne
450blacksmithing/450enchanting
2795 achievement points
5800gs (prot)
rare mounts/companions 310%fly mount

Mage (fire)
5900gs full pve
700 achievement points no professions
280% fly mount

Rogue (combat)
4500gs with only first aid 500 achievement points
280% fly mount

DK (frost)
3700gs with 875 achievement points
280% fly mount 450mining/450 JC

1 or 2 low lvl chars with all heirlooms

Account 2: over 22 points
Hunter (MM)
5850gs with 450 engineering
1220 achievement points
280% fly mount

50lvl priest with all heirlooms

Account 3: over 47 points
Druid
6000gs balance
6000gs resto
5600gs feral
450 alchemy
280% fly mount
1580 achievement points

33lvl paladin with full heirlooms
and a guild bank with all tabs.

Hit me up on skype "tfbpeace"

Thanks for reading!

Tags
buy wow account, warmane account, wow account, wow private

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Deathwing (warmane) Hpal or r druid
03/22/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I'm looking for a hpaladin (pvp) or r resto druid (pve) or both on warmane's deathwing. 6k gs + preferred Can also trade for a BIS pvp warrior on frostmourne. Pme for offers or infos
[Buying] WTB> Warmane Deathwing/Ragnaros gold/accounts using dota 2 items
11/24/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
WoW Private Server: Warmane Hello as said in the title im looking for a bulk trader for gold ofcourse we can do it slowly I.E 1 item at a time for gold slowly until it is done I dont mind please pm me here or on skype if you are interested also looking to buy accounts for any of the 2 realms looking for fresh 80 accounts preferably not geared add me on skype: Bobert005. If you do add me please put in the message why you are adding me for characters or gold and on which realm thank you. Would...
[Buying] Warrior on Deathwing (Warmane/Molten-wow)
06/14/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Warrior on Deathwing (Warmane/Molten-wow) skype: Pqrdealer
[Selling] Molten-WoW; Multiple Premium Accounts (Sargeras/Deathwing) (Geared + Achievements)
03/18/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 7 Replies
As stated in the title, I'm selling two premium accounts on Molten-WoW. This allows you to skip regular queues of over 400 people on a daily basis and gives you ticket priority. Account #1 What am I selling: MaxLevel Warrior, Hunter, Warlock, Mage, Shaman. Original Ownership: Yes Region: Molten-Wow - US. Sargeras Realm. Account Description: 600k+ in Gold. Maxed out professions are; Enchanting, Jewelcrafting, Herbalism, Alchemy, Tailoring, Engineering. ...
[Selling] Molten-WoW; Multiple Premium Accounts (Sargeras/Deathwing) Geared + Achievements
01/15/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
As stated in the title, I'm selling two premium accounts on Molten-WoW. This allows you to skip regular queues of over 400 people on a daily basis and gives you ticket priority. Account #1 What am I selling: MaxLevel Warrior, Hunter, Warlock, Mage, Shaman. Original Ownership: Yes Region: Molten-Wow - US. Sargeras Realm. Account Description: 600k+ in Gold. Maxed out professions are; Enchanting, Jewelcrafting, Herbalism, Alchemy, Tailoring, Engineering. ...