Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Accounts on Warmane wotlk realms

Discussion on Accounts on Warmane wotlk realms within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Accounts on Warmane wotlk realms

English:
German/Deutsch:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WoW Wotlk Warmane VIP Account
04/04/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
This is sold!! Gold sell:rtfm:
[Selling] 2 Accounts with 4 Best in slot chars [WOTLK] - WARMANE
12/16/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I am an old warmane/molten-wow player that stoped playing wow due to college and irl obligations and is willing to sell those accounts.Characters are on DW server. Underneath i will write some basic info about what will you get if you wanna buy this. I account: 1. Level 80 Paladin - Ret Main Spec with FULL HC BIS gear with SHADOWMOURNE + both agility and strenght offset gear + HC Oathbinder , Holy Offspec that is near BIS missing only few items , items that i have are : HC Royal scepter of...
[Selling] WTS Lordaeron Warmane WotLK Account lvl30 Draenei Enh Shaman
01/27/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello all, I will keep it short. Selling my Lordaeron lvl30 Draenei Enh Shaman Account with First Aid Skill 210 and Mining with Skill 150 and JC with 40 He is almost full blueish geared, 15g in bags, all bags are with 10-slots. On this Realm is also an lvl 21 Blood Elf Priest. The account is an donor Account with 10 Coins UNspent on it + on Neltharion a Normal/Hc Geared Goblin Shaman, lvl 85 ofc. I'm selling it because I went on Retail Price: 20€ , PayPal Payment (as Family,...
[Selling] Warmane Warlock rangaros wotlk
10/17/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
WTS undead warlock lvl 80 on ragnaros(warmane)wotlk Warlock have 2 heroic items : Bloodsurge Charred Twilight Scale 4.8k gs 10 euro
[Selling] Warmane Hunter rangaros wotlk
09/21/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Wts Troll hunter lvl 80. 5.2k gs Ragnaros , wotlk Hunter got 4 heroic items ( donated).It's -STS hc -dbw hc -Oathbinder -Fal'inrush Items worth 23 coins per one. Donation rank: Premium Coins: 5