Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW account,high mmr selling

Discussion on WoW account,high mmr selling within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW account,high mmr selling

WTS PVP WoW Account /2700+ rated/ with many rare mounts and alts!

The account has 4 100s - 2 alliance warriors on Outland/Ravencrest, 1 horde warrior on Stormsacle 1 alliance deathknight on Outland. 93 Rogue on Outland.
The warrior on Outland has s18 Tabard and cloak, 2400 enchants, full elite gear and 2605 current rating in 3s bracket.
The warrior on Ravencrest has s15 Tabard and cloak, 2383 current rating in 3s bracket and 2400 enchants plus many, many transmog sets.
The warrior on Stormscale has s15 Tabard and cloak, 2100 current rating in 3s bracket.
The dk on Outland has 2100 current rating in 3s bracket.
There is around 40k gold on Outland.
Many rare mounts - Blue Proto-Drake, Grand Black War Mammoth, Fiery Warhorse, Raven Lord and many more obtained by drops, reps or achievements.
Following these links, you can check pretty much everything about the characters, including reputations and mounts:

The account has recieved only 1 lockout / suspention in the past - 24h lockout due to being stolen.
The account is on bid for 180$.
The account is at Send me your offers on pm.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling High MRR Lol Account
08/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account. The account is LvL 30, has 596 wins in Normal and is silver 3/2 It has 55 Riot Points and 1400 Influence Points 30 Skins: http://i.epvpimg.com/bhvrd.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/Ae1xc.jpg
Selling HIGH Account
12/06/2012 - Trading - 7 Replies
hi all ,,, please watch the youtube movie so you know what you are buying ;) My nfs world account - YouTube I am a member since the beta of nfsw release and now i want to move on .. you have in the account allot off good cars and parts you will see more in the movie i forgot to specifie in the movie that you have 14 slots free and 45 cars 1mil igc and 11.290 Speed boost , First i wanted to sell the account with 100Euro but i tought its to much so 50euro is a reasonable price for...
Selling High-Elo Account!
06/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Elo: 1710 (= Season 2) Champions: 11 Champions fehlen. Skins: 38 Season 1: 1944 Elo, Platin (=Platin umrandung/rahmen) Normal wins: 800+ 5 Runenseiten EU - West Für mehr Informationen einfach eine PN schreiben.
Selling High ELO US Account
03/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
I'm looking to sell my high ELO US account for USD via Western Union You may contact me via Skype/Steam by PMing me your name Or reply in this topic for offers and questions Trade will involve a middleman unless you are OK with going first I currently have no price in mind because I do not know the LoL account market, so please offer or I can tell you what people have been offering me Account has 600-700 normal wins Account name is short and good 800 RP and 10,000 IP 9 Rune Pages
Selling EUW high-elo high-profile account.
11/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Season1 info - triple platinum, TT/Solo/Premade. Account was never banned or suspended. Season2 info - ranked stats: Twisted Treeline - 7win 1 loss (unranked need 2 more games) Solo Queue - 13 wins 4 losses (1744 elo) Premade 5x5 - 51 wins 18 losses (1914 elo) PAYMENT INFO: I will accept payments to paypal/moneybookers. ALL RISK IS ON YOU (i will give account info only after i receive money)