Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Lordaeron - 80 lvl tauren warrior 4.2k gs

Discussion on WTS Lordaeron - 80 lvl tauren warrior 4.2k gs within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Lordaeron - 80 lvl tauren warrior 4.2k gs

WoW Private Server: Warmane

Hey !

Looking to sell my Warrior cause i got a work and wont be able to play anymore. Its a really funny char to play and i enjoyed it alot!

-4,2k gearscore Prot PvE
-4k gearscore Arms PvE
-450 Mining
-350 Blacksmithing (Lvling it atm)
-First aid
-4k gold on account
-Epic fly in Northrend

Got several other buyers that can vouch for me also got a middleman for deals.
If u have any questions or wanna see the char for youreself add me up on skype dew_gong123
Old 04/17/2016, 14:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar1597 View Post
WoW Private Server: Warmane

Hey !

Looking to sell my Warrior cause i got a work and wont be able to play anymore. Its a really funny char to play and i enjoyed it alot!

-4,2k gearscore Prot PvE
-4k gearscore Arms PvE
-450 Mining
-350 Blacksmithing (Lvling it atm)
-First aid
-4k gold on account
-Epic fly in Northrend

Got several other buyers that can vouch for me also got a middleman for deals.
If u have any questions or wanna see the char for youreself add me up on skype dew_gong123
Can you send some screenshots & how much do you want for it?
Old 04/28/2016, 00:57   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
"Ich muss noch viel von dir lernen" - Sm!th'17

elite*gold: 2325
The Black Market: 165/1/0
Received Thanks: 9,628
Arrow WoW Private Server -> World of Warcraft…

#moved…

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS [EU] 85 T2 Vicious Tauren Warrior and 85 Bloodthirsty Ret/Holy Tauren Paladin
07/06/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
After a few years of playing WoW I decided to quit, playing some other games at the moment. I am the original owner of this account and can provide you with al information needed. I accept bank to bank and paypal transactions. There is some gametime left on this account. So in game observation is possible. Specifications. Level 85 Tauren Warrior. - Full Vicious - T2 Sword and Axe, both landslide (+ additional T2 items) - Full T2 Vicious gear
DId anyone buy a LV80 Tauren Protection Warrior from me?
01/12/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
DId anyone buy a LV80 Tauren Protection Warrior from me? Thank you for buying from me, first. Though I have received your paymment. It is really a large amount of money. In order to protect your safety, I need to assure this order with you in person. Our call center has called you and failed to contact you. They have sent you an email to confirm your order. Would you please write back or contact me, please?
WTS Tauren Warrior
06/06/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 10 Replies
Will hier einen Tauren Warrior male verkaufen. Er ist lvl 52 und größtenteils Rare equiped. Der großteils seines equips besteht asu ZF zeugs und mauradon soweit ich mich erinnern kann. Berufe sind Bergbau+Schmied auf ca 150 Erstehilfe 300 und kochen 200
[WTT] MS FULL S2,1/5 S3 Tauren Warrior
02/26/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, Biete einen Full S2, 1/5 S3 Tauren Warrior an. Im moment Def gespecced wegen Kara. PvP Server & Transfer Ready Ich suche episch equippte Schurken / Warlocks. Bietet einfach mal alles an ;)
passt der Tauren Warrior`?
07/30/2005 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hallo habe einen Tauren Warrior und will ihn skillen spiele erst seit 2 tagen mein english is madenschlecht so habe deutsche version wenn die skills gut sind würde ich die nehmen nur hab noch ein brob hab keine ahnung wie die skills auf deutsch heißen plz help