Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU Acc with some good stuff

Discussion on EU Acc with some good stuff within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation EU Acc with some good stuff

Hey, I'd like to sell my WoW account on EU servers since I don't have any more time to spend on this game.

The account has multiple characters, main one is a lvl 100 hunter ( night elf ). Let me list you some intesresting stuff about this hunter :

-Top Notch WoD current season PVP stuff
-All rated battle ground titles
-2400 in 3c3 and 2200 in 2s achievements ( only miss 2000 in 5v5 for arena master )
-Will be duelist by the end of this season and hero of the Alliance
-Around 8000 achievement points
-Various cool mounts ( Amani battle bear, mechano-hog, horde side motorcycle mount, red panther, recruit a friend mount ( the one you become a sort of sphynx and someone can hop on you, Raven Lord ( the blue one ), 3 RBG mounts ( boar, panther and horse ) and much more !
-Currently has 120k gold ( only on this character )
-Was very PvE active during WOTLK and cata, therefore got pretty much all the achievements from this time + the titles
-Has all the rarest pets in the game ( legitimately all )
-Optimized PvP macros and specs
-Some cool transmog sets for hunters

The account also has a lot of alts. The most important are a lvl 100 full geared feral druid, a lvl 100 ungeared warrior ( all on the same server as the hunter on the alliance side ). They must have around 5000 gold together ).
The account also holds various alts on different servers. It has a level 85 paladin, 2 level 80ish priests, a lvl 90ish rogue, a level 80ish mage and a bunch of other alts between lvl 20 and 70. Heirloom stuff is also available on the account.

I probably forgot some stuff but that sums it up good. The account was created during late BC and has pretty much been active since WOTLK start.

PM me for more info.