Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

8/8 CM Gold (selfplay only) by current realm record holders

Discussion on 8/8 CM Gold (selfplay only) by current realm record holders within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
8/8 CM Gold (selfplay only) by current realm record holders

Hello everyone!

Are you looking for a way to get 8/8 CM gold before it's unobtainable in Legion, including the transmog weapons, mount and title?

Luckily we can help you!

We are a Horde Challenge Mode Boost Team and we are currently holding all 8 record times on our Server!

Rewards:

1) Different transmog weapons (all the appearances will be available for all your characters in Legion!)
2) Challenger's War Yeti (also available for all your characters!)
3) Title Reward: "The Indomitable"
4) 360 achievements points (will get turned into legacy achievements in Legion)
5) Challenger's Path: Teleport to each dungeon

All you need is

1) Skype for voice chat (no mic needed, just listen to what we tell you)
2) Full set of min iLvl 630 gear (set bonuses, sockets and legendary ring dosen't work in challenge modes!)
3) 3 Flasks and 4 stacks of DPS pots

We accept payment in form of money and gold.

If you have any questions just add our Skype account: squadboosting

Contacting me via PM is an option too.
Old 03/04/2016, 14:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Scarab Lord Warrior, 17850 Achievements, 9/9 Realm Record CM titles
03/07/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
As the title says im selling my account, the main on the account is a warrior with 578ilvl, 14/14 siege of orgrimmar, Big Blizzard bear/spectral tiger, 9/9 realm best cm titles, also got some alts, a rogue with 2x gladiator mounts. and 5 other level 90s, for more info pm me ur skype and ill add u and u will get armory/ingame specc
[Selling] Scarab Lord Warrior, 17850 Achievements, 9/9 Realm Record CM titles 101 FoS
03/05/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey,as the title says im selling my wow account, The main on the account is a warrior with 578ilvl, Tier 3 transmog, 14/14 heroic siege of orgrimmar, Scarab lord title and alot of other rare stuff, Also got a 2x gladiator rogue on the account and other alts, if u want more info/armory/ingame specc, pm me ur skype and ill add you and we can discuss more there
[Selling] Warrior 17850 Achies 138 Mounts, Scarab lord 9/9 Realm Record CM titles
02/28/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, as the title says im selling a account with a 90 warrior and alot of alts, the main on the account is the warrior, 578ilvl, Spectral tiger, Scarab lord title, alot of rare mounts/titles, 17850 achievements, It basicly has alot of stuff and Im too lazy to write all the info here, If u want more info/armory links/ingame specc u can PM me your skype and ill get back to you
M.Holders Promoshop
09/02/2010 - WarRock Trading - 21 Replies
Hi, ich verkaufe hier mal meine Promos die ich immer so bekomm. - CX4 Storm 30 Tage Ich habe keine festgelegten Preise. Macht angebote. Ich nehme:
Record You Pvp Easily For One Continously Hour With That Record Tool .
08/26/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hello Guys .. Today We Have A ProGram To Record an Open Video To Your Desktop Up To 1 Countinously Hour Uses : Record Any Pvp & Uniques HuntinG & Alchemy .. The ProGram Is So Easy And Not Have Heavy Process ,, Its Simple And Easy .. Pictures :