Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap BNET account

Discussion on Cheap BNET account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap BNET account

Selling my BNET account.

WoW
Lvl 100 iLvl 668 hunter, 7k gold and a few mounts (no gametime).

Hearthstone

Price: negotiable

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Nice BNET account CHEAP
01/31/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my BNET account. WoW Lvl 100 iLvl 668 hunter, 7k gold and a few mounts (no gametime). Hearthstone HS acc - Album on Imgur Price: negotiable
WTS bnet Starcraft II WOL+HOTS Cheap ! nearly fresh !
05/08/2015 - Starcraft 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hello community; i want to sell my bnet account that has starcraft2 WOL+HOTS , never played ranked , like 2% of total acheivements unlocked race not leveled to max story mode not played ! It also has access to heroes of the storm ! If intressted PM me privat msg HERE !! PS : if you think im going first don't pm and waste my time , unless you have 100+tbm ! Have a nice day !
[Selling] EU Bnet Acc very cheap.
02/18/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my bnet acc d3 sc2 and wow wod 20€, if interested contact me on samuraisanrl (skype)
[Selling] SCARAB LORD account, entire bnet account w/ games+bnet balance on it(ORIGINAL OWNER)
11/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling my entire Battlenet account. I am the ORIGINAL owner and creator of this account. On the account comes WoW and all current expansions, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm, Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne and Starcraft 1. Also on the bnet account is $90 on the bnet balance, which can be used to purchase future expansions/games, character transfers, race changes, faction changes, etc. I have always been a fan of Blizzard and the games they produce, after years of playing their...
Selling full D3 Bnet account(includes email & pass used to register on bnet)
05/17/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 3 Replies
Selling an extra FULL D3 Bnet(global) account(includes email & pass used to register on bnet). pm offers and inquiry. payable via paypal. :))