Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Scarab Lord, Corrupted Ashbringer, T3 Warrior, Goodbye WoW!

Discussion on [WTS] Scarab Lord, Corrupted Ashbringer, T3 Warrior, Goodbye WoW! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Scarab Lord, Corrupted Ashbringer, T3 Warrior, Goodbye WoW!

Hey everyone.

I have come to the decision that it is time for me to sell my WoW-Account. I came back shortly before Christmas because of pure boredom but none of my friends still plays WoW so it became tedious very quick. I do not want to come back for the AddOn and therefore thought about the possibility to sell this Account.

The Warrior became my Main back when BWL was the most up to date raid and hast stayed my main ever since.

The Character is currently a Male Human Warrior on an Silvermoon US.

You will receive the following informations once the payment it's done:

Cd Key copies (electronic for Vanilla + BC + WotLK - Cataclysm was received via a Scroll of Resurrection and Pandaria was bought purely electronical)
Secret Question & Secret Answer
Details such as login name and password.
ID photo (optional, if needed this will be sent also)

Once the payment it's received, all of the above details shall be sent to the buyers email address, making him able to play on the account. The Battle-Net-Authenticator will be removed.

Highlights:
  • Scarab Lord Mount
  • Scarab Lord Title
  • Thunderfury (Since Vanilla)
  • Sulfuras (Recently obtained)
  • Both Warglaives

The Warrior has the full T3 Gear from Classic Naxx that is no longer obtainable.

The Warrior also owns the Corrupted Ashbringer, this is one of the most rare items ingame, not many people have it, less then 0,02% world wide. You get inspected regularly and many people congratulate you as a Veteran Player or simply ask where it is from.

Check out this masked armory link:

Pricing & Payment:

Paypal will be used but I am open for other options. Please note that in case of a Paypal-Payment the Transfer of the details will not happen before the money is actually booked and no longer withdrawable.

Other:

I won't expose my account to any risk of a temporary or permanent suspension, won't happen.

Don't contact me if you are not interested in buying it!
Don't contact me if you are interested in scamming me, I am new here but I am not stupid.

Any questions? Post them here, I will have an eye on this thread!

If you are worried of scam: This character has quite a WoW-history and was even what some would consider famous.

This is easily verifyable via Battle.net Account Details (recent Character Transfers) by the new owner. Obviously I can not post this here because this would compromise the security of this transaction.

Also watch the video of this account :
Old 01/26/2016, 23:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thats not a masked armory link Kappa
-rip-

also this youtubelink is not gonna work like that and u even put the armory on the youtube video LOL
Old 01/27/2016, 09:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggl1 View Post
thats not a masked armory link Kappa
-rip-

also this youtubelink is not gonna work like that and u even put the armory on the youtube video LOL
dont worry about the masked armory, its fine also in the video u can see the name etc
also you can just c+p the link of the yt video
the yt video is just for ppl who want to see the items in the inventory etc.
so u dont have to watch it
Old 01/27/2016, 17:17   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzo1811 View Post
dont worry about the masked armory, its fine also in the video u can see the name etc
also you can just c+p the link of the yt video
the yt video is just for ppl who want to see the items in the inventory etc.
so u dont have to watch it
thats what im saying tho u cant just copy paste it since u made some weird [/URL] stuff
Old 01/27/2016, 17:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggl1 View Post
thats what im saying tho u cant just copy paste it since u made some weird [/URL] stuff
oh thank you! just saw that right now
Old 01/28/2016, 00:31   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

look what i found...

...defenitly scam or can you explain this?

interesting is also ingame guild they wrote to him alex but here he is martin

carefull
Old 01/28/2016, 02:15   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

interesting is also ingame guild they wrote to him alex but here he is martin

carefull[/QUOTE]

whole guildchat was clearly an act.
Old 01/28/2016, 14:35   #8

guys, i do know the video, but there is an answer to that. its simple, i got into a fight with a friend which didnt want me to sell the account, then he created an fake account with skype and sent me these messages. then he made this video. but now i question you, why do you think that im a scam? i even got proof pictures of this bnet account!
also my real name is alex, but ofc i created a new account on skype to sell this account. like did u really think im going to put my real name into there, when a mass amount of ppl add me? wtf guys
Closed Thread

Tags
ashbringer, rare, scarab, title, wow