Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Big Collector Wow Account! (epic spectraltiger including)

Discussion on Big Collector Wow Account! (epic spectraltiger including) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Big Collector Wow Account! (epic spectraltiger including)

hey
i want to see what people gonna offer me for my account on an german horde server i possibly give away

-first owner
-email Change
-secret answer

Including:
-over 250 Mounts (Epic spectral tiger, Invincible, mimirons head, all challenge mode mounts [WoD and MoP] and LOT more )

- around 19245 achievement points

-50-60 titles to lazy to count

2x 100 Druids, one of them got perfect Set-up for farming in Vale of Eternal Blossoms

100 Warlock 696GS taloring&enchanting and any profession except archeology (~300) at 700, also challenge mode tmog set from mop

100 Dk 704 GS (PVE with legendary ring) engineer 700, with almost full epic S2 PVP gear and also tmog weapons from wod

100 Mage tmog set from mop, nothing else special

100 Hunter herbalism and mining 700, half epic/half rare gear from S2 WOD

100 Rouge nothing special here

100 Monk leatherworking and jewelery 700

and atleast 4 other characters over 90

There is also 2 weeks gametime left. Only around 30-40k gold on the whole account, but one of the characters was used to sell tmog items and got stuff worth around 500k gold and also his own guild bank with 5 slots.

>>>>I mainly search a really nice hearthstone account or money offer me per PN or leave a message in my topic.

Old 11/27/2015, 19:10   #2

up

up
Old 12/19/2015, 20:03   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you delete the name right but not over join the world!
Du hast den Namen rechts gelöscht aber nicht bei Welt betreten!
nicht das du nen bann kriegst
Old 12/19/2015, 22:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliie01 View Post
you delete the name right but not over join the world!
Du hast den Namen rechts gelöscht aber nicht bei Welt betreten!
nicht das du nen bann kriegst
Ja danke habs gesehen xD
wieso ban?
Old 12/20/2015, 00:01   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikillyourenemies View Post
Ja danke habs gesehen xD
wieso ban?
soweit ich weiß das man doch keine accounts verkaufen
Old 12/20/2015, 15:32   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 32
preis?