Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

$9000 loot | 21.5k+ AP | Ruthless Gladiator | Insane | Bloodthirsty | 220+ mounts | 6

Discussion on $9000 loot | 21.5k+ AP | Ruthless Gladiator | Insane | Bloodthirsty | 220+ mounts | 6 within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
$9000 loot | 21.5k+ AP | Ruthless Gladiator | Insane | Bloodthirsty | 220+ mounts | 6

On account:

WoW: Warlords of Draenor(x5 Collector's Edition)
Diablo III: Reaper of souls (Collector's Edition)
Starcraft II (Collector's Edition)

A supreme collector's show-off WoW account with rarest and the most expensive vanity items of all the mainstream games (e.g. $4.5k+ BlizzCon 2005 Murky, which is only growing in price by another $1k+ every year). Redeemable TCG and BlizzCon stuff on the account is worth ~$9000 total atm.

Has been ranked Top 2 by AP in Pandaria in my whole region, ALL Classic-Pandaria achievements are completed, 21600+ AP atm.
So now the only missing achievements are Draenor ones.

"What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been"
"Insane in the Membrane"
"Tribute to Insanity" (unobtainable)

All possible PvP achievements done

Season 10 GladiatorRuthless Gladiator's Twilight Drake
Season 11 Hero of the Alliance: Cataclysmic
Arena Master
Bloodthirsty (250.000 honorable kills(actually, many more))

61 Feat of Strength
220 mounts
343 pets

All BlizzCon codes
All Collector's Edition vanity items from:

Classic WoW (Zergling, Panda, Mini-Diablo)
The Burning Crusade
Wrath of the Lich King
Cataclysm
Mists of Pandaria
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
Diablo III

All "Recruit a friend" mounts, including unobtainable spectral ones

Redeemable stuff with approximate ebay prices:

TCG mounts:

Amani Dragonhawk $100
White Riding Camel $100+
Swift Shorestrider $140+
Magic Rooster Egg $250+
Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger $650+

BlizzCon codes:

Arena Tournament Murkimus the Gladiator$0+-
BlizzCon 2011 Murkablo $100+
BlizzCon 2010 Deathy $120+
BlizzCon 2009 Grunty $300+
BlizzCon 2007 Murloc Costume $450+
BlizzCon 2008 Big Blizzard Bear $700+
BlizzCon 2008 Mini Tyrael $1100+
BlizzCon 2005 Murky $4500+

For those who continuously ask me about pets, Murky info from Wowhead: "only about 8,000 of these pets exist in the world, and very few of the codes have yet to be redeemed. They were given to attendees of Blizzcon 2005, which did not have the possibility to attend online. Only those who physically went to Blizzcon were given the code. With the sheer rareness of this guy, and the numbers on unredeemed codes growing smaller and smaller, prices have skyrocketed. A couple years ago, a code for this pet cost about $2,000. Currently, in 2015, they cost about $4,500. This is one of the rarest companion pets in the game, possibly second only to a couple the other special (non-Blizzcon) event murlock pets. If I ever win the lottery, I know what the first thing I will buy is".
"It is the rarest of all battlepets in US Servers, followed by Mini Tyrael and so on..."

100 Drood
100 Shaman
several 90 characters. Didn't raid in WoD so the chars are not geared.

Price: €1500

I am the original owner. I will provide all info, scans, all 5 CDkey's, etc.
Old 10/03/2015, 00:53   #2

up

up
Old 10/25/2015, 22:37   #3

lowballers please don't bother with 800-900 whispers. Not gonna sell that cheap
Old 10/26/2015, 00:43   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
80 PayPal "seriousface"