Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MANASTORM - HFC Loot Runs, Full Gear, Rare Mounts, Challenge Modes, Leveling

Discussion on MANASTORM - HFC Loot Runs, Full Gear, Rare Mounts, Challenge Modes, Leveling within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
♛ EU + US ♛ HFC Heroic / Mythic ; Ironhoof Destroyer ; Felsteel Annihilator ; CM Gold

helps players reach their goals in World of Warcraft universe!

Beware of the impostors.

You can buy Full Gear for Your character with or purchase a single run into Emerald Nightmare or The Nighthold at any difficulty. Our Normal raids and some of Heroic ones are complete with Personal Loot format, while our Heroic & Mythic Master Loot raids allow You to get as maximum loot for Your class as possible. We can guarantee 7+ items (within Master Loot option) for You in a single raid, otherwise we are taking You into our next raid out of charge. Our Mythic raids will bring You the-best-in-game equipment as well as high-end PvE achievements. We are strong enough to take You in raid @played, but if You are willing to share Your account - be sure, Your character and account will be taken with maximum care. Also, we'll provide a stream for You, so You'll be able to watch the raiding process from our raiders' perspective! Also, You can get Glory of the Legion Raider and Glory of the Legion Hero with us!

If You are newly level 110 character – You will be looking for gearing options. The fastest way to raise Your item level is to simply purchase The Emerald Nightmare Normal Loot Run with Manastorm.
There are several benefits: wipeless raid, most of items goes to Your character, fast completion time and results.

Features:
  • Personal or Master Loot Run;
  • Best option to obtain starter items - item level 850+;
  • As a bonus You might be getting some Artifact Relics (not a must);
  • Possible Selfplayed/Piloted.

The Emerald Nightmare Heroic Loot Run is the best way to gear Your character with starting gear in Legion and start Your Mythic Journey!
Manastorm is known for its’ safe raids, loads of items, and fast completion time of raids.

Features:
  • 25+ men format raid to get You as many loots as possible;
  • Best option to obtain midrange items - item level 865+;
  • Socketed and warforged items are included;

The Emerald Nightmare Mythic Loot Run is complete by the world’s best guilds. By purchasing Mythic Loot Run You are making Your character equipped with the best items in-game and well preparing it for the next raiding expansions!
There are lots of worthy items drop at The Emerald Nightmare Mythic, which will make Your character extremely powerful among all the rest players.

Features:
  • 20 men format raid with Master Loot;
  • At least 6 (880+ ilvl) in different slots guaranteed (excluding duplicated slots) - Best Gear In-game at the moment;
  • Optional Full Gear;
  • Possible Selfplayed/Piloted;
  • Requires Realm Transfer.

The Emerald Nightmare Full Gear designed for players who doesn’t want to collect pieces of gear separately. Why should You do that, if You can get all of them at once at a cheaper price?

Features:
  • 20+ men format raid with Master Loot;
  • All slots with Full Heroic/Mythic equipment;
  • Possible Selfplayed/Piloted;
  • In case of Full Mythic Gear - requires Realm Transfer.

You can purchase Power Leveling for Your character at Manastorm. We can guarantee successful completeion of level 100-110 leveling in 24 or 48 hours, depending on Your preferences. By the way, are You tired of upgrading Your Artifact? Do You have an alt character without Artifact Powers? Then Artifact Leveling is definetely the service You are looking for!

Power Leveling 100-110 is the best option for those players who want to jump straight into high-end game action! Why should You waste time leveling, that’s the question!

Features:
  • Power Leveling 100-110 complete in 24 or 48 hours, depending on Your choice;
  • Account Sharing is required.

Artifact Leveling now is a part of Your gear. It’s not a secret that it MUST be leveled in order to raid with serious guilds, or simply progress in Legion. It might be tough and boring to level Your Artifact to the required amount of Traits unlocked.

Features:
  • Artifact Traits unlocked: 22 or 34 Traits, stronly depending on Your choice;
  • 2 Heroic Relics (optional);
  • 3rd Relic Slot Unlocked (optional);
  • Account Sharing is required.

Legion Heroic or Legion Dungeons is the best way to receive starter gear so You'll be wanted for Emerald Nightmare Normal and Heroic Raids!

Legion Heroic Dungeons 8/8 is designed for players who doesn’t want wasting their time on Heroic Dungeons, but instead to jump straight to The Emerald Nightmare raiding.

Features:
  • You will get 8 Dungeons complete (probably multiple times) on Heroic Difficulty – Violet hold, Darkheart Thicket, Black Rook Hold, Helmouth Cliffs, Halls of Valor, Neltharion’s Lair, Vault of Wardens, Eye of Azshara;
  • You will be getting all loots for Your class and spec;
  • As a bonus You might be getting some Artifact Relics;
  • Legion Dungeon Hero Meta Achievement;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoella View Post
Ordered the legion dungeon heroics and it was great! Saved me hours of grinding them 

Legion Mythic Dungeons is the best way to gear up Your toon with item level 840+ items in a few hours.
We form group and simply clear all of ’em dungeons. Our players are skilled enough to take You while Selfplaying!

Features:
  • You will get 8/10 Legion Mythic Dungeons complete – Violet hold, Darkheart Thicket, Black Rook Hold, Helmouth Cliffs, Halls of Valor, Neltharion’s Lair, Vault of Wardens, Eye of Azshara;
  • You will be getting item level 840+ items for Your character – pretty high chances to equip all slots in a single run;
  • 200 Artifact Power per instance, and 8-10 Blood of Sargeras for full run;

Manastorm is glad to announce that we are ready to deliver Lefeather Hyppogryph or Grove Defiler to Your character!

Glory of the Legion Hero is the set of 26 achievements that you will receive. The award is real – newish mount – Leyfeather Hippogryph!
Important: Legion Hero Glory is complete on Normal difficulty.

Features:
  • 10 dungeons complete on Mythic Difficulty;
  • 26 achievements set of Glory of the Legion Hero meta achievement;
  • As a bonus You might be getting some Loot Rewards;
  • Leyfeather Hippogryph Mount.

Glory of the Legion Raider is the set of 13 achievements that you will receive. Be sure to get it as soon as possible and show Your friends new brand mount – Grove Defiler!
Important: Legion Raider Glory is complete on Normal difficulty.

Features:
  • 17 bosses killed in Normal Difficulty;
  • 17 achievements set of Glory of the Legion Raider meta achievement;
  • As a bonus You might be getting some Loot Rewards;
  • Grove Defiler Mount.

is able to supply You with any mount in game (that is avaliable in-game). Please, follow the link to our website to see the full list of Mounts and Glories we are offering! If you didn't find what you are looking for - contact us by skype and we'll be able to talk through and come to a solution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxytech View Post
What to say .. These guys are the absolute best from all the people i have bought services from.

From the moment i added Joseph on Skype he greeted me, answered all my questions, and then beat the other service providers pricing by a mile.

He told me about the time the raid would start. an hour before that they logged to make sure everything is ok and set for the raid, and it went without any troubles i got what i paid for and then some.

I really recommend them to everyone i know. I know i wont be using anyone else services from now on ..

Thank you guys for providing such a professional and pleasant service!

Legions Season 1 Manastorm PvP Services. Buy Full Blue or Epic PvP Gear and defeat Your foes! Or simply purchase Arena or RBG Rating along with Gladiator or RBG Hero.

Full Vindictive Combatant’s Gear is a starter equipment for Players who wish to proceed in PvP segment of World of Warcraft.
We know the fastest way to equip Your character’s every slot with Blue Gear. Buy Full Vindictive Combatant’s Gear at Manastorm and prepare Yourself for serious PvP.

Features:
  • Full Vindictive Combatant’s Gear for Your character (item level 810);
  • Requires Account Sharing.

Full Vindictive Gladiator’s Gear is the most powerful equipment which every PvP Player must have!
Manastorm suggests You to buy Full Vindictive Gladiator’s Gear Boost if You already have Full Honor Gear and You are struggling on getting every slot of Your equipment with Epic PvP pieces.

Features:
  • Full Set of Vindictive Gladiator’s Gear for Your character (item level 870);
  • 2200 3v3 Arena Rating;
  • Requires Account Sharing.

Official skype: manastormsupport

Beware of the impostors!

Old 09/12/2015, 16:09   #2

Feedback from our Customers

Old 11/22/2015, 18:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
How much for Challenge Mode gold?
Old 02/29/2016, 20:09   #4

bump

bump
Old 03/26/2016, 20:17   #5

bump

Bump!

Tags
boost, challenge, citadel, hellfire, mythic