Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[LF]SKill-Capped.com Membership

Discussion on [LF]SKill-Capped.com Membership within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[LF]SKill-Capped.com Membership

Howdy folks,

I want to upgrade my account on skill-capped but there is one problem. I do not own a cc and nobody(?) can pay via PayPal from Europe. So I am searching someone who is willing to purchase the premium membership. It costs 5$. I am willing to give you 5€ via Paypal.

So, if you are from the US or have a CC and you can do me the favor I'd appreciate this!

OR If you know how to solve this problem I have, post it here. I know many people who got the same problem as me

Farewell,

Nuke
Old 09/09/2015, 20:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey, du kannst per Paypal zahlen, jedoch muss dieser mit einer Kreditkarte verknüpft sein.
Du kannst auch per Paypal zahlen, wenn du vorher etwas auf das Konto überweist, somit bezahlst du dann mit Guthaben.
Old 09/09/2015, 22:37   #3

Ok das werde ich mal ausprobieren. Danke erstmal für die Antwort.
Old 09/10/2015, 00:45   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Gerne ! :-)
Old 09/13/2015, 22:48   #5

Geht leider immer noch nicht. Ich habe nun Paypal-Guthaben dennoch kann ich nicht zahlen. Ich habe sogar € in US$ umgewandelt. Aber selbe fehlermeldung ..