Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS>Acct with Shaman and Druid

Discussion on WTS>Acct with Shaman and Druid within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS>Acct with Shaman and Druid

I’m selling a WoW account with full information, and with the following important details:
Night elf-Druid Level 80
Mining and Herbalism-Maxed
Gear Score of 2298(From wow-heroes)
More then 500g
Set of PvP gear that gives 727resilence
Dual spec’d- Resto/Boomkin(Main spec is resto for PvE and PvP)
Has “Champion of the Frozen Wastes” title.
Exalted with Sons of Hodir

Then:
Draenei- Shaman Level 80
No professions
Gear score of 2083(From wow-heroes)
More then 200g
Set of PvP gear that gives 717resilence
Dual spec’d-Elemental/Enahnce(Both used for raiding, but elemental for PvP)
Both character are in good standing the community, and can raid or PvP. I am wanting about 200$ for the account.

That is basic information, for anymore question message me on here or on MSN: , I only take PayPal. I will ask that I be paid first (and must be verified), and you will receive all the information to the account.
Old 11/29/2009, 22:05   #2

bump
Old 12/01/2009, 07:24   #3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EU] WoW - Lvl 80 Druid + Shaman T9
07/22/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Druid - Feral tank spec, Full 5/5 T9, 4723 Gearscore. Restoration spec, 3914 Gearscore. Character is not known to many (has no reputation) however people who do know this character are aware that it is an exceptional tank, and a good healer.
[WTT] [b]PvP-Rogue 80 [s] 80er Priest,Druid,Shaman
04/21/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo Wie das Topic schon nahelegt bin ich auf der Suche nach einem seriösen Tauschgeschäft. Mit seriös meine ich also jede Partei sollte wenn möglich eine Ebayauktion mit SK zum selben Preis starten und der jeweils andere kauft die Auktion! Natürlich sollten auch ALLE nötigen Einzelheiten in der Auktion stehen, auch ERSTBESITZER! Jetzt zum eigentlichen Tauschgeschäft: Biete einen männlichen PvP-GnomSchurken an. Die Klasse/Fraktion kann ja alle 3 Tage wenn nötig geändert werden ;) ...
[Sell] 5x80 Warrior,Druid,Mage,Dk,Shaman,Paladin
12/10/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, möchte hier meinen Account loswerden. Ich bin Erstbesitzer und habe alle Daten. Es ist ein BattleNet Account welcher 2 alte WoW Accounts beinhaltet. Auf Account 1 befinden sich Warrior, Druid, DK, Mage und Paladin. Alles HordePvP bis auf den Dk. Alle Transfers sind frei sowie alle Zahlungsmethoden. Der Account ist noch nie negativ aufgefallen und hat immer in TOP PvE Gilden gespielt. CHARAKTER
WTB LVL70+Shaman,Druid, or Priest
06/26/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to buy one of the following toons shaman,druid, or priest class,spec and gear not important must be lvl 70+prefer 80 but will lvl if i have to and under 250 us.Must be alliance and transferable my MSN is [email protected]
[WTS] Druid 80 / Rogue 80 / Mage 71 / Shaman 70 / Hunter 70
04/21/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Hallo, Also ich würde gerne meinen World of Warcraft Account gegen einen anderen Tauschen, Grund dafür ist das ich keine Lust mehr habe Allianz zu spielen deshalb suche ich auch einen Account auf dem sich Horden Charaktere befinden bietet mir ruhig alles an ;x Der Druid (PvE Char) hat im aktuellen Content alles Clear (Satharion 10&'25ér +3 Adds, Malygos (6min Kill), Naxxramas 10ér&25ér) Der Druide besitzt volles Feral (Main Equip) und ziemlich gutes Resto Equip (Second Equip) volles T6 Set...