Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AFK Botting mit lvl 100 chars

Discussion on AFK Botting mit lvl 100 chars within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 229/0/3
Cool AFK Botting mit lvl 100 chars

Hi, suche eine Möglichkeit während meines Urlaubs im Ausland meine Bots zu Hause weiter laufen zu lassen. Das Gold pro Stunde muss nicht super hoch sein.

Sicherheit ist mir wichtiger. Ich würde mich über 10-15k am Tag pro bot freuen!

Zur Verfügung stehen mir 5 lvl 100 ilvl 680+ bots!

Es sollte auch eine Lösung sein, bei der die Bots bei bedarf in Arelog neu starten!

Wer mir so eine Lösung einrichten kann, wird von mir mit 20 euro Paypal entlohnt!

MFG
Old 09/05/2015, 21:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
wieso machst du das ganze nicht mit hbrelog?
dann musste nur deinen pc anlassen und fertig^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
3 more Chars for my 5-man botting
04/17/2013 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
So, i currently have 5 chars botting 1.Bower/Fire/Lightning Full STR 2.S/S,Fire/Lightning 101% Mag Balance(no idea what int/str ration) 3.Lightning/Fire/Force Around the same 4.Spear/Cold/Lightning Full INT 5.Spear/Cold/Lightning Full INT And i was wondering, what 3 more chars i should make now, i was thinking of
3 more Chars for my 5-man botting
04/06/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
So, i currently have 5 chars botting 1.Bower/Fire/Lightning Full STR 2.S/S,Fire/Lightning 101% Mag Balance(no idea what int/str ration) 3.Lightning/Fire/Force Around the same 4.Spear/Cold/Lightning Full INT 5.Spear/Cold/Lightning Full INT And i was wondering, what 3 more chars i should make now, i was thinking of
S/T> Chars + Items /// T> 4 x 80 t8,5 geared wow chars for full 2soc chars
09/03/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Chars: 130/130/131 Warrior/Warrior/Water Items: Super +9 2 soc Spear Super +3 2xSDG coat Super +6 2xSDG bow Super +4 tower/fan Bunch of random bullshit items.
need advice about Botting with 4 chars
03/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hey all, i just bought the best bot ever (sbot ofcourse -_-) but i want to bot 4 chars together with same script at same mobs. and i wanna know how to do that my computer can't handle 2 clients so i can't start 4 clients and go to clientless. Tell me how you guys do that! I also want to know which chars are the best to bot in party with 4 chars. I was planning to make 2 full int s/s and 2 full int spear. Or 2 full int wizard with 1 full int s/s and 1 full int spear! which group would be...