Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wow account upgraded to WoD for gw2 account with atleast 1 lvl 80

Discussion on Wow account upgraded to WoD for gw2 account with atleast 1 lvl 80 within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wow account upgraded to WoD for gw2 account with atleast 1 lvl 80

Im looking to trade my wow account thats upgraded to Wod for a gw2 account that contains atleast 1 level 80 character.
My wow account contains a level 100 rogue, 93 monk, and 64 paladin.
Please pm if interested!
I have pictures if needed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] CF EU Account with atleast a vip
05/11/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 5 Replies
^topic. Can offer Paypal, psc moneybookers and more. Pm me 1. here to get my skype.:mofo:
[Trading] my plat5 account for wow account(with mop and atleast 2months gametime)
02/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/r/Qe/OBecl1U/la.jpg Champions - about 65 Skins - 5 Runepages - 3 Runes - decent amount of runes that u would use Trading only with account with MOP with 2months of gametime(you will have to give me full scan of ID, old emails, etc etc) - skype denis.latifovic1
[Buying] Want to buy GW2 account with atleast 1 level 80 i offer LoL account or GW1 account !
08/14/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello , This is my first post ever on this website and the only reason im here is cause im looking for a Guild wars 2 account. I'm willing to pay with LoL account or GW1 account For more info and questions ( there probably will be alot questions :p ) add me on skype !! EDIT : I also have a Cube world account !! Patrick300527
[Buying] EUW account atleast 30
08/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As the title says I am willing to buy a level 30 account on euw. I will pay with eoc gp + a pbe account with almost everything on it. My skype is salnits5 for contacts. I will go first to trusted members. Post offers if you want to ^^ UP