Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nostalrius R9 Mage - Almost R10

Discussion on Nostalrius R9 Mage - Almost R10 within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nostalrius R9 Mage - Almost R10

Nostalrius Begins:

#Account:

[Horde]Undead Rank 9 Mage Next Week R10

+ Herbalism 300 / Engineering 40

+ 100g on hands

+ 60% Mount

+ Glowing Brightwood Staff

+ MC Attuned / Ony Pre started

+ Level 55 Food & Water

Important:

This Charakter has NO MENTIONABLE FRIENDS INGAME, so you won't get /w with "How much you paid" or receive a ban from Nostalrius Staff. You can join any guild you'd like, since nobody knows this Charakter. Be ready for making Portals, Food & Water ;-)

This Account was created with an 10Minutes-Email Service, once you changed the password, you're 100% safe.

Asking Price: € 160*,- (Skrill/Paypal only) * if interested to deal with a middleman: € 170 ,-

I'm a legit seller.

I'm selling my Charakter, because I spent already to much time into this game.... again.

ADD ME ON SKYPE: phuunicious
Old 06/28/2015, 12:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey, I want to buy your mage. Added you on Skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NOSTALRIUS 60 Shaman
12/07/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
I want to sell my shaman on nostalrius (classic server). 60 shaman female orc 300/300 herb/alch epic mount + ridingskill pvp rank 8 100 gold gear resto 14/16 items blue / some enh gear on my bank
[Selling] UD Mage ( Nostalrius ) BIS with 284 Frost Spell + Mageblade + 2 Flask Recipe
07/16/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
UD Mage 60 ( Nostalrius ) BIS with 284 Frost Spell + Mageblade Hello , i stop playing World of Warcraft on Nostalrius and i Sell my UD MAGE now. 284 Spell in Frostdamage Alchi 300 with Spell and Wisdom Flask Herb 300 First Aid 300 Epic Mount 100 % Bis Gear + Bis Enchants
WTB Nostalrius 50+ acc
04/13/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Paying well, or trading a bis t6/s3 rogue on feenix archangel pref rogue/mage/paladin/warrior
[Buying] Horde only Nostalrius Account Mage/Hunter LvL 40+
04/12/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey im looking for a Nostalrius Account only Horde with Mage or Hunter lvl 40+ with mount. Please PM
[Buying] Nostalrius Acc 50+
04/09/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hey I´am searching for a Nostarius Acc on Horde. Searching for a Sham, Rouge, Hunter or Warrior that is at least lvl 50+ Make me an offer, Payment would be per Paypal MfG