Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle.net Name Change Service [No ID required]

Discussion on Battle.net Name Change Service [No ID required] within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle.net Name Change Service [No ID required]

Greetings!

After helping a few friends and siblings with troubles such as having a "fake" name on their battle.net by changing their bnet name with a method working as of 27/01/2015 I decided to provide this service on ********* since I've seen an increased amount of posts of people being interested in such services.

Some of the reasons people want their names changed is if you've bought an account with mounts and achievements and want all of these achies /mounts/titles on another account as well, then you can transfer the characters on the bought acc to your own acc. However to do this the names registered on the accounts has to match. There are other reasons for changing you bnet name as well, such as false registered names etc.

*** Current Price ***
80 euros for a name change on one account
140 euros for a name change on two accounts

*** Estimated Time ***
24-48 Hours (US)
12-24 Hours (EU)

*** Payment Methods ***
I currently only accept bank to bank
I provide my customers with a 100% money back garauntee
in case of failure. You will therefore get what you pay for,
or get all of your money back.

***Contact***

Tags
name change

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Battle.net Name Change Service
07/07/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 25 Replies
Battle.net Name Change Service Wir bieten hier einen sicheren Service an, mit dem ihr Charaktere von einem gekauften Account auf euren eigenen Battle.net Account transferieren könnt. Geändert wird nur der Nachname! Wir nehmen nur einen Auftrag zur Zeit an. Sobald dieser erfolgreich abgearbeitet wurde, wird erst ein neuer angenommen und bearbeitet. Sollten wir den Namen durch irgendeinen Grund nicht ändern können, gibt es das Geld komplett zurück. Was wir von euch brauchen:
[Help] Change skills required item
12/08/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Okay i created a new skill based on a old one. Its a euro skills. Now the new skills shows up in client and all , im able to level it up and all. Only problem is , i cant use it because it has the 'Required Item:' set to some other weapon. How can i change the required weapon of the skill ? Cant seem to find a place for it.
[Selling] Battle.net Professional Service -- Unban / Unlock - Bnet Name Change
08/14/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Battle.net Name Change Method ( World of Warcraft Guide ) : How & What to do Cost - 25 € I Provide you the safest Battle.net Name Change method you can find. is a Guide-Book that make you to learn How & What to do exactly to benefit of Maximum of Security when you Playing World of Warcraft . the Guide is make you to learn how & what to do
[UW] Map-Change to EVERY MAP! [only level 12 required]
11/01/2012 - DarkOrbit - 39 Replies
Uridium Wars Hello, today i show you my service where I change your MAP to the Map you want! I can change your Map to x-8 even if you are only level 12 ;) You only need to be level 12 or higher AND on Map 4-4 Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zbDqMtiPgU