Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Molten wow coins half price

Discussion on Molten wow coins half price within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Molten wow coins half price

Hello guys!

Probably as all of you know, recently molten wow got wiped and all the coins purchased in the past were refunded. I have not played there for a long time, however back in 2011/12 I used to play a lot, donated as well. Didn't really know anything about this until this week after checking it out. My account was refunded a total number of 418 coins which I got no use for it. I have quit wow forever and not going to touch that game again :P So.. I have decided to sell these coins, maybe make some money off it (If somebody is going to buy it) I checked their coin prices at molten wow and it seems the same as it was before, pretty much 1 coin is 1 euro.

I will go as much as -50% off, so 1 coin is 0.5 euro. (Prices are negotiable and could give a discount on bigger amounts)

Contact me using email - - I am working during weekdays though I will try to reply as fast as I can.
Old 04/20/2015, 19:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump! Still got 248 coins left for sale at this exact moment.

Tags
coins, molten wow, wow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] | Molten wow | accounts with coins ( 25 - 300 coins per account ) and vote points
03/17/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 9 Replies
sold!!!!!!!!!!!
[Selling] LoL - Half price RP's
06/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys. Probably, some of you may know me from the last post i did (half price rp's).. I ended up not aswering to any of you, because my cellphone broke for some reason, and i couldn't use it for several days. I am here to provide exactly the same service as i described in the last post. I got like 220 euros on my cellphone, and i do have already the skins i want, so i kinda want to sell rp's for the half of their original price. So basically, you will receive 3366 rp's for 10...
Half price RP's.
06/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys. For several months, i've had obrigatory charges on my cell phone, so i've like 200 euros on my cellphone balance, which are basically useless, because i already have the skins i want to. Basically, im here to offer you a deal: In a exchange for 10 euros, i give you 3366 rp's.. Conditions: I will need a guy from the forum (admin), to make sure no one will scam me.
Half price RP's.
06/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys. For several months, i've had obrigatory charges on my cell phone, so i've like 200 euros on my cellphone balance, which are basically useless, because i already have the skins i want to. Basically, im here to offer you a deal: In a exchange for 10 euros, i give you 3366 rp's.. Conditions: I will need a guy from the forum (admin), to make sure no one will scam me.
[Selling] Can buy AP for half price !
09/17/2013 - S4 League Trading - 17 Replies
Hi guys im willing to offer u my service i can get ap for half a price so i will offer u to buy to ur account AP 30% CHEAPER FROM ALAPLAYA ! , that can be done in any game not just s4 anything that alaplaya has , u only need to connect to ur account via teamviewer ! i will give 1 free 10$ AP to the first who pm me ! , GO