Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

681 ilvl Dk - 22.000 Achievs --- Full Mythic Progress --- Full PvP -- Piece !!

Discussion on 681 ilvl Dk - 22.000 Achievs --- Full Mythic Progress --- Full PvP -- Piece !! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
681 ilvl Dk - 22.000 Achievs --- Full Mythic Progress --- Full PvP -- Piece !!

Armory Link:

Skype ID: e-WoWinn
e-Mail:

Find More WoW Accounts on

FEEDBACK / CUSTOMER's REVIEWS

Quote:
Jonathan E.
Great service, awesome accounts, and immaculate prices. thanks for the help guys, will do business in the near future
Quote:
Fabian
Bought my first wow account with toonstorm, i have to say i am very surprised at how efficient the whole process took
Quote:
Dan Bernand
My experience was exceptional
Quote:
Peter J.
It took a while but i finally got the toon i wanted
Quote:
Logan Ben
They were fast and courteuous, knew what they were doing and talking about, Would defintely reccommend to first time buyers as they walk you through each step. Great overall experience.
Quote:
Sean
Bought account had no problems went a little slow but its to be expected had no issues great price and friendly customer service
Quote:
Josh Will
Quick, efficient, professional - would thoroughly recommend!
Quote:
Michael
I love how everything worked out the way it was supposed to quickly and the first time. Only site that I have found that makes sure things move smoothly
Quote:
A. Mohammed
Good service. patient, quick
Quote:
Brent
The service provided could not have been any better. I was provided with outstanding live assistance that assisted me and walked me throughout the entire transaction process
Quote:
Chris
Over all. Great support team. They did their job fast and expierenced. I got a ok price for my account. Thank you
Quote:
Nicholas
Just made a transaction with them and it was smooth and quick. will definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy an account
Quote:
Paul
I was not expecting an online website that merchants game accounts. I was surprised at how speedy and organized the transaction was
Quote:
Matt Jefferson
This company is very reputable, and trustworthy. I had an extremely good experience with them. 5 stars all the way!
Quote:
John
Great service, thank you
Quote:
Shawn Robert
Very good site will recommend to everyone who asks. excellent customer service!
Quote:
Jonas Bernand
just one thing to say awsome site, really can recomend it
Quote:
Dan
First character I purchased from them, they took their time finding me the right account. Took extra time waiting for my payment issues, couldnt be happier. Thanks
Quote:
Andre
Was fast and easy, very understandable team! i would recommend this to any one selling an account, it is done professional and they take their time! they have teams to review the account, and nothing is compromised! Most resonable with the offers
Quote:
Mark J. Dinel
Got exactly what i wanted!, the help was amazing and the best i have experienced on any website, they walk you through step by step what to do, very fast responses, very helpful 5/5
Quote:
Trevor
Only wish I would have gotten more money out of it but It was a fair price when compared to other websites
Quote:
M. Nick
Absoultely amazing! only took around an hour and a half and i have a whole new account! thank you so much!
Quote:
Abdulla M.
Transaction only took about two hours to receive payment for the account. Defiantly a reasonable time frame for selling the account from start to finish. Defiantly recommend this site to anyone who is actually interested in selling or buying anything wow related.
Quote:
Sebastian
Easy painless made you feel secure and had no problems.
Quote:
Jonathan E.
Really under standing easy to work with fast,and easy prossing
Quote:
Niki
I had a very good experience with this site the people are very understanding and helpful, Took about an hour or so to complete
Quote:
Richard Kale
Complete and very secure
Quote:
Taylor
the service was excellent, no problems at all. they were very patient and helpful
Quote:
Patrick
Fast, easy and secure. And very friendly service. Highly recommended!
Quote:
Matthew Ben
lots of information and patience! are polite and helpful! respond time is reasonable and not to long! will recommend to others!
Quote:
C.H.
Very helpful instructions given throughout the process. Stayed with me through the end. Would recommend.
Quote:
Mike
Awesome company to trade with! Smooth, quick, reliable transaction
Quote:
Alex Morne
Awesome service Very Speedy
Quote:
T. Alen
Great company they went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction! They worked with me all the process

Skype ID: e-WoWinn
e-Mail:

Find More WoW Accounts on
Old 03/30/2015, 11:18   #2

BUMP !
Old 04/07/2015, 12:53   #3

BUMP !