Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BATTLE.NET EU ACCOUNT: WoW (except wod), Diablo 3 (RoS), Starcraft 2 (WoL and HotS),

Discussion on BATTLE.NET EU ACCOUNT: WoW (except wod), Diablo 3 (RoS), Starcraft 2 (WoL and HotS), within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 34
BATTLE.NET EU ACCOUNT: WoW (except wod), Diablo 3 (RoS), Starcraft 2 (WoL and HotS),

The account has existed when the battle.net system are started.So its old account
- Blizzcon Ticket extras (Dio3,WoW,HS,SC2)
- Clean History
- Original Owner

World of Warcraft:
All expansions except wod.6,9k Achievement points. The Full List of Characters:

- Level 90 Orc DK - Eu Ragnaros
- Level 90 undead Warlock - Eu Tarren Mill
- Level 90 Rogue Blood Elf - Eu Tarren Mill
- Level 90 Human Monk -

- And Severel low levels with boa items from level 20 - 80+

6.9k Achievement Points
34 Mini pEts collected included some extra ones like Murkalot.
69 Mount collected included some extra ones. Many from panda expansion.

- Warlord's Deathwheel, Murkalot , Wow Birthday achievement -
For more informations please contact with me.

Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm.
~ 4,2k Achievement points
Account yet isnt ranked.
Its have Wings of Liberty - Brutal Campaign Ace & Heart of the Swarm - Normal Campaign Ace medal.
Highest Career Finish in Multiplayer : Team Gold - 1v1 Platinum.
Feats of Strength Achievements:
1v1 Top 100 Platinum - Finished a season in a 1v1 Platinum Division.
Team Top 100 Gold - Finished a season in a Team Gold Division.
15 Years of Starcraft - Extra Portre and etc.
Several of Single Player achievements

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls: No maxed characters several low level highest is a levle 54 crusader.

Hearthstone: Playing since beta and have mekkinger + level 70etc golden cards. too.

Heroes of the Storm: I bought the Founder's Pack when it was in Beta. Its also have some unlocked characters and leveled to master tier.

Price: Anything but i am not interested in trade maybe steam wallet but not preferred. Paypal Moneybookers any popular payment method is viable. I can verify myself and able to use middleman. The account are come with id and etc what you needed.

Contact: Please post here with skype or pm here with your skype adress. But i am gladly register to any contact method just let me know.