Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold on EU Ragnaros H and Silvermoon A

Discussion on Gold on EU Ragnaros H and Silvermoon A within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold on EU Ragnaros H and Silvermoon A

Selling gold on Ragnaros H and Silvermoon A for 0,30-0,35$, depending on how much you buy.Payment method is skrill,but I would consider paypal if you are a trusted user.PM me for more info's and skype

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Silvermoon EU(A) gold
11/11/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 8 Replies
Hello I'm private gold farmer who is trying to make a living out of it on Silvermoon-EU (A) Selling gold for 0,43€/k,currently got 200k to sell.Auction house,mail Add me on skype: gold4silvermoon Only payment available is via Paypal-Gift option. Post here pls before adding me on skype. Here are some scammers I came across while trying to sell gold: Skype name:knut.kolke,Arleqinz,epvp.joker167,deganoo(SP3 C73R on forum),rexcor.gold1
WTB GOLD SILVERMOON EU
07/31/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
WTB GOLD ON SILVERMOON EU! Price depends on demand. 0,5 euro per 1k mainly. leave your skype here . payment via paypal
[Trading] HS key for gold (Silvermoon EU)
11/22/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi selling my HS key that i got yesterday! Trading for in gold that is worth 10€! Server : Eu-Silvermoon(alliance) skype: andraz41
[Selling] EU gold on Arathor A, Draenor H, Kazzak H, Ragnaros A/H, Outland A, Silvermoon A..etc
09/22/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Click to add us via Skype NOW! http://onlinebotters.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/ 02/skypeaddbutton1.png Correct Skype name is: ragnaros-gold ! We are selling gold on these realms: (There is the current stock after the "lines") Antonidas A --- Out of stock!