Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Battle.net account with NA version of Warlords of Draenor - 100 Shadow Priest

Discussion on Selling Battle.net account with NA version of Warlords of Draenor - 100 Shadow Priest within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Selling Battle.net account with NA version of Warlords of Draenor - 100 Shadow Priest

The account also has some cards on Hearthstone but nothing special.

The WoW account has tons of alts but the primary characters are:

100 Shadow Priest w/ nearly full PvP gear on Darkspear - Alliance *GREAT TRANSMOG*
90 Warrior on Tich - Horde
90 Hunter on Tich - Horde
90 Warlock on Ravencrest - Alliance

There are more but the Shadow Priest is my main.

It has time until the 31st of this month I believe.

Toss an offer or if you have any questions please let me know!
Old 01/22/2015, 19:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Still for sale!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Battle.net account with NA version of Warlords of Draenor - 100 Shadow Priest
01/12/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
The account also has some cards on Hearthstone but nothing special. The WoW account has tons of alts but the primary characters are: 100 Shadow Priest w/ nearly full PvP gear on Darkspear - Alliance *GREAT TRANSMOG* 90 Warrior on Tich - Horde 90 Hunter on Tich - Horde 90 Warlock on Ravencrest - Alliance There are more but the Shadow Priest is my main.
[Selling] Selling Battle.net account with NA version of Warlords of Draenor - 100 Shadow Priest
01/12/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
The account also has some cards on Hearthstone but nothing special. The WoW account has tons of alts but the primary characters are: 100 Shadow Priest w/ nearly full PvP gear on Darkspear - Alliance *GREAT TRANSMOG* 90 Warrior on Tich - Horde 90 Hunter on Tich - Horde 90 Warlock on Ravencrest - Alliance There are more but the Shadow Priest is my main.
Suche WoW Warlords of Draenor - Preorder Version [EU]
08/08/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Suche WoW Warlords of Draenor - Preorder Version . Bezahle mit Gold auf dem Server Aegwynn. Mfg
[Buying] warlords of draenor Preorder Version KEy [EU]
06/25/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! I search an warlords of draenor Preorder key for EU! Pls PN me when you have one <3! thx your sincererly distracter
[Trading] *HOT* Diablo 3 Account gg Warlords of Draenor / Battle.net Guthaben
03/13/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Da ich aufgehört habe dieses Spiel zu spielen. Biete ich diesen Account zum Verkauf an! Der Barbar besitzt über 18 Millionen Gold!!! Ausserdem macht er über 166.000 Schaden UNBUFFED! Weitere Infos,Screens,Bildschirmübertragung bei Interesse!