Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to buy gold for wow for a mount in game

Discussion on Looking to buy gold for wow for a mount in game within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to buy gold for wow for a mount in game

I wanna buy a magic rooster mount with gold if possible so im looking to buy some gold for a good price

I have 71 569 gold right now and rooster mounts go for like 250k gold so im looking to fill the game and buy some gold offer me something

USA please
Old 01/05/2015, 07:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 175
The Black Market: 548/0/0
You should mention the server you want to buy the gold on,
Prices may differ.
Old 01/05/2015, 07:56   #3

elite*gold: 0
tichondrius Ally btw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Game Time or Store Mount/Pets For In Game Gold/Items
12/11/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello I am looking to sell WoW Game Time or Store Mounts/Pets, For In Game Gold/Items. US Realms Only So Please Offer Me Gold or Items For Game Time or Store Mounts/Pets. P.S ~ You Can Check My Thanks, Feedback ETC. I Don't Scam & I'm 100% Trustworthy.
[WTS]Game time & 2 seaters mount {wow and stwor game} 2.5 eur for 1 month
08/06/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 44 Replies
Selling WoW raf game time | X53 rocket mount ( 2 seaters flying mount ) | TBC , WLK , CATA key | All for WoW game money ! Welcome to use my serve ,this is Taleen from China ,I work for a big company which have needs lots of wow accounts to lvl and farm the gold in the game , from RaF ( recruit a friend ) , we can get the extra gold ,thats why we can do cheaper price than normal game time card . Now as the gold price is scrap , we can accept the money from paypal ( just send the money...
[WTS]EU+US Game time & X53 rocket mount^^
12/30/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 168 Replies
Selling WoW raf game time | X53 rocket mount ( 2 seaters flying mount ) | TBC , WLK , CATA key | All for WoW game money ! Welcome to use my serve ,this is Sunny from China ,I work for a big company which have needs lots of wow accounts to lvl and farm the gold in the game , from RaF ( recruit a friend ) , we can get the extra gold ,thats why we can do cheaper price than normal game time card . Promotion: Enjoy World of Warcraft Annual Pass !!!!!!