Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coaching/selfplay with 2k + rated player(s)

Discussion on Coaching/selfplay with 2k + rated player(s) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Coaching/selfplay with 2k + rated player(s)

Hey, I am currently looking into getting back at wow arena pvp again, as I have not played serious since s8. Everything is really different and hard to get back at, I know a lot of mistakes I do but dunno what I'm missing about current spells etc that is new now that I should be looking out for and so on.

Got around 1.6 - 1.8 EXP both 3s and 2s MMR.
So what I'm looking for is a player that is currently over 2k exp right now in either one of the brackets and previous glads, rank 1s is a plus ofc.
This player or players introduce me to the new PVP season and changes, learn me new strats, good comps, tell me what I have to improve on to become a better player. Selfplay in a 3s team, or just coaching doing 2s (and no, loosing MMR for eaiser games won't help me so I will stay at where I am now to learn to play better against better players).

PM me here or drop ur skype info in the thread.

EU ONLY

Tags
selfplay, wow arena pvp coaching

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Coaching Service : Experienced Diamond 1 Eu W Player giving coaching lessons
06/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys , I allow myself to put a thread outta here about my coaching profil . To be fast , i'm a Diamond 1 Eu west player , former Booster from S2 on LolAcademy who decide to turn his career on coaching/Pro team on my main account . So i'm just gonna put a thead here and offer my services to everyone who want to improve . Getting boost is a good way to get fast/secure elo for rewards , but becoming better at a game and having a fresh and professional look at the game is more friendly...
EloBoosting & coaching|plat1 Player & challenger player|Professional & Quick Service!
05/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 50 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/8KBrc.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/7BjUc.jpg WHO WE ARE We currently boost on all Servers Our Boosters are all Diamond I + Player in last season and this season.
[Buying] 9/9 CM Gold Run (Selfplay or Swiss Player)
04/07/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Guten Tag, Ich suche einen Anbieter für einen 9/9 CM Gold Run und das als Selfplay (Hunter, Item Level 545) oder einem Schweizer Anbieter (Sonst wird der Acc gleich gesperrt wenn sich da irgendwelche Länder einloggen) Meine Preisvorstellung wäre 30-50€ und als Zahlungsart Skrill (Moneybookers). Ich nutze kein Skype und daher möchte ich Euch bitten mich via Privat Nachricht in diesem Forum zu Kontaktieren oder über Steam (Erhältlich via PN). Teamspeak 3 Gespräche sind...
[Selling] Previous Pro player (LCS!!) Challenger Player now doing Elo Boosting/Coaching/Duo!
03/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello everyone I am a previous Pro Player, currently Challenger now doing Boosting, Duo, and Coaching service for Elitepvpers!! I have personally boosted 100s of accounts and I guarantee a good service! Currently I am only boosting on the NA server ATM! Also, if your boost must be done ASAP, let me know! Prices:
EloBoosting & coaching|plat1 Player & challenger player|Professional & Quick Service!
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
LOL Elo Boosting and Coaching Service Team cheap and Fast (LOLPROBOOSTCOACH) Who we are: I am a plat 1 player i will be taking care of the lower division/elo players. My friend is diamond1/challenger he will be taking care of the higher division/elo players.We both play on the euw server.We are looking to make a business out of boosting accounts and coaching players on EUW/EUNE. we can also do other servers so feel free to contact us.