Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Highmaul HC kill - last boss only EU-Alliance

Discussion on Highmaul HC kill - last boss only EU-Alliance within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Highmaul HC kill - last boss only EU-Alliance

Hey guys,

i'm looking for a guild/raid to help me with last boss of Highmaul on heroic mode.
I only want the kill and do not need any loot.
Selfplay only. I got an ID 6/7 HC, so no need to clear the other bosses.

I'm playing on Alliance (EU).

Please message me with your price.

Thanks a lot.
Old 12/18/2014, 16:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
70€ is my currently price you get all loot there you can use.
We dont sell it without loot.

We accept PayPal or Gold.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Make Alliance NPCs kill Alliance in IF
08/18/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
I used search, and couldn't find this post anywhere else, so here it is. This technique most likely works best with a rogue, due to stealth and vanish, though is possible with anyone else. 1) Enter the battlegrounds queue room located in eastern IF. 2) Walk around to the wall straight ahead crossing the "bridge" 3) Take a right, and jump onto the "platform" against the wall. 4) Jump onto the airstrip where you see the aircrafts fly off 5) With a ranged attack, shoot one of the elite...
Kill the Shan-To-Kor boss without getting hit.
04/05/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I was pretty sure most people knew how to kill the boss in STK without getting hit but then i grouped with a ton of folks that didn't know the TRICK. So here it is. First you need casters with magic missile or adamantine ranged weapons. The boss has a huge damage resist but spells seem to get through just fine. SO bringing a magic missile wand is nice too. Ok have a rogue enter the boss room and then run into the corner. Everyone else needs to stay behind the gate that closes so dont go...
LBRS BOSS KILL
11/25/2005 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hier war gestern noch ein post drin wie man die beiden bosse in lbrs solo killen kann! jetzt ist er weg! habe scho untersuche gemacht aber nix gefunden! genau so habe ich mir alles das anzeigen lasse nwo ich drin geschrieben habe aber es ist nicht mehr da! warum?
Kill boss or mob with bhw?
11/17/2005 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
I need help for kill a simple mob or boss with bhw, the mob me kill. if I return in the ground it kills me that into same. How is necessary you it to make point by point sorry for my little english.