Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW Carries/CMS/Titles and more !

Discussion on WoW Carries/CMS/Titles and more ! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW Carries/CMS/Titles and more !

Hello we are from we have had a thread on this website for League for about a year now and we are expanding our website towards WoW carries etc. We will be offering 20% off for anything youd like to get in WoW starting now you can contact us @ elobooster220 on skype(the picture one) and our website will have a WoW section in about a week. Thank you !
Old 12/03/2014, 00:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 139
The Black Market: 144/0/0
Would be interesting to see some proofs that you´re capable of WoW boosts and obviously a set price where I can take the 20% off

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Bronze Carries!
10/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello all, I am Death Tarien, A gold player for 2 years. I recently started carrying my friends and since I finished with my buddies, I figured I would offer my services to the public, for a fee of course. I will not spend any IP, send any messages in game or add anyone onto your account. I just play/carry.I'm new to carrying but I seem to be quite efficient. Experience Bronze 4 to Silver 5 Bronze 2 to Silver 5 Bronze 4 to Bronze 2 Silver 5 to Silver 2 (will not be carrying silver at...
[Selling] Rift carries Wiz
05/12/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 3 Replies
/close new thread
[Problem] Teleporter and carries
12/06/2012 - Aion - 13 Replies
Hello, here is my problem when I want to use a teleporter or a carrier here is the error ... "impossible to use because of your race" any one has an idea about the problem?
Hyper Carries
10/26/2012 - League of Legends - 33 Replies
Hey ho. Ich wollt malm fragen,welche Hero's in euren Augen Hyper Carries sind. (Können alleine vs 5 das Game winnen) Meine Wahl würde sein: - Nasus - Vayne - Kog Maw - Tristana - (Graves)
"We like moderate carries, but not super carries"
08/19/2011 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
https://www.facebook.com/notes/leaguecraft/we-like -moderate-carries-but-not-super-carries/2646741035 50950 Zileas talks about the carries and their meaning for making carries :D