Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arena-Tournament VIP ACC 2.2k sham

Discussion on Arena-Tournament VIP ACC 2.2k sham within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arena-Tournament VIP ACC 2.2k sham

Verkaufe ATR VIP Account mit einem 2.4k sham auf dem Wotlk Server. Wer interessiert ist hier melden.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WoW with WoD Acc 3x 90 Sham,Monk,Mage 1.9K XP Arena
11/24/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 7 Replies
Hello i am selling my wow account EU because of lack of time to play. Got no gametime on it since i dont play anymore. My druid is lvl 100 the rest are lvl 90 and the mage is lvl 92 I also got an fair amount of gold and yes this is a pvp account. Highest pvp rating:1875 so wont be hard to find partners. Druid is on Outland PvP EU and the rest are on stormscale Druid Lvl 100: Level 100 Night Elf Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
[Selling] WoW with WoD Acc 3x 90 Sham,Monk,Mage 1.9K XP Arena
11/05/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 7 Replies
Hello i am selling my wow account EU because of lack of time to play. The account got gametime until 8 december 2014 i also got wod so you dont have to buy wod and it is ready to play on the day wod is released.Got around 8k gold aswell My chars are enhance sham,mage and ww monk. Ive spent most of my time on the enhance sham it got 550 ilvl and 1875 current rating in 2s. I also got an fair amount of gold and yes this is a pvp account. Highest pvp rating:1875 so wont be hard to find...
VK FULL S8 ARENA TOURNAMENT ACCOUNT mit 2k Arena Wertung
05/09/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
^topic Viele Charaktere voll ausgestattet, desweiteren ein VIP Account das heißt ihr habt eine Insel wo ihr euch alles kaufen könnt und dann könnt ihr alle in Arena fertig machen :D Arena Tournament <-- Riesiger Server bei Interesse -> skype --> paddi1237 oder pn
[NEW]Arena Tournament server 2.4.3 (Instant lvl70 free S3 arena fight for S4)
10/31/2009 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
#edit #close