Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Feenix Warsong T3 Vanilla Rogue!

Discussion on Feenix Warsong T3 Vanilla Rogue! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Feenix Warsong T3 Vanilla Rogue!

Abstract

Feenix Warsong is one of the most popular wow private servers. Usually counts 4-5000 players online, raiding naxxramas (patch 1.12) aq40 and BWL. I sell i a very valuable rogue that has been played for 3 years continuously having over 80 days of play time.

Account info

Rogue lvl 60

Human-Female
-7/9 Tier 3 (everything except chest 4hm and ring- KThuzad).
-8 weapons, swords and daggers, with 4 of them being Best in Slot.
-Mount 100%,
-plus 8k gold!

-professions: alchemy (all recipes), herbalism ,cooking (almost all recipes), lockpicking full leveled.

***additional gear:
-Most valuable parts of Tier 2.5 (aq40), tier 2, Tier 1.
-Nature resistance gear (for aq40) complete set -enchanted.
-Fire resistance gear
-Frost resistance gear complete and enchanted for Saphiron.

lvl 60 shadow priest
dwarf male
lvl 60 preraid bis full enchanted.

Im willing to listen to good offers.

Add me on skype : antonio21968
Old 11/02/2014, 17:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 3/9 t3 Warrior Feenix Vanilla Warsong
02/15/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Im selling a 3/9 t3 4/5 t2.5 and some t2 warrior on feenix vanilla warsong, The account has 3 level 60s, the main is a 60 ud warrior, Got sick prot/fury/arms gear, pm me for more info or ur skype and ill add you
[Selling] 3/9 t3 Warrior Feenix Vanilla Warsong
02/15/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Im selling a account on Feenix Vanilla Warsong, Its a level 60 ud Warrior, with 2 level 60 alts aswell, the warrior has 3/9 t3 and 4/5 t2.5 and some pieces of t2, Sick geared for prot/fury aswell as Arms. If u want more info or anything just pm me ur skype and ill add you
[Selling] Selling : Feenix Top Warsong-Vanilla Account
01/26/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i am selling my Wow.com account on the vanilla server Warsong. I Got 3 highend Chars! The first Char is a male Undead lvl 60 Rogue with 6/8 T1 1/8 t2 3/5 t2,5 ,Perditions`s Blade , Core Hound Tooth, Chromatic Tempered Sword , Onyxia Tooth Pendant and is full epic with rings from bwl and aq 40 . He got 300 Mining 300 Engineering 300 Cooking and the Swift Wolf epic Mount from Orgrimma! The secound Char is femal Orc Hunter who got full t2 the epic Questbow and Ashjre'thul ,...
[Selling] 60 T3 Mage - Feenix Vanilla Warsong
10/14/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Looking to Sell Mage T3 Mage Fully enchanted with ZG Enchants. NR Set Buy out is for 250 US Dollars or you can send me an offer via skype/pm. Skype: FeenixMage
[Selling] Bis hunter vanilla feenix warsong
06/14/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling accaunt on feenix warsong server. hunter items:hunter(ally) is full bis(all t3 parts except chest)t2,5 chest bis xbow(chromaggus),gun from aq40,xbow from 4hm.Enough said warlock horde: 4/5 t2,5 neltharions tear and other bis gear from bwl/aq40 and naxxarams! Msg me via forums!