Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account with Ashes of Al'Ar on Outland EU!

Discussion on Account with Ashes of Al'Ar on Outland EU! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 7
Account with Ashes of Al'Ar on Outland EU!

You have to look though the whole album!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WoW account EU outland server .
08/04/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hello everyone . i am intersting to sell my wow account . i got 2X level 90 chars . 1 Monk level 90 with 522ilevel set mount and everything . 2 forstmage level 90 full 550ilevel set mount and etc . all set got full enchanted . and gems . i also got 60k gold for the one who but the user we can organize something .
[Buying] WOW Account Outland
02/09/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo zusammen, wie der Titel schon sagt, suche ich einen WOW Account mit Charaktern auf dem Server Outland - Allianz. Meldet euch hier mit Kommentar, oder per privater Nachricht. Preis sollte um die 50 Euro liegen, Gruß Frosti
[30€ ACCOUNT] Rogue auf Outland mit über 9k gold
01/23/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe fast voll latest Season PvP Schurken auf Outland EU level 90. Gebe euch eine Kopie meines Ausweises damit ihr auf der sicheren Seite seid :) Gametime noch bis Juni!!! Brauche das geld dringend fürs wochenende. - Hat MoP natürlich gekauft drauf - Hearthstone beta ist auch vorhanden
[Selling] WoW account Characters in Outland and Al'Akir
12/21/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
has RAF mounts, 8k Achivement points, Holy paladin on al'akir Horde side, and Human Frostmage on Outland Both pvp geared, no special achivements, also has a hearthstone on the battlenet. I'm just selling this because I don't actually play the game anymore, more intrested of League of Legends, if you want some more specific details add me on skype : Felodase also selling 2x Honorbuddy keys lifetime ones 15€ each #
WTS Cata Account With Ashes of Al'Ar
11/12/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Euro Servers (Currently Horde) 85 priest (Ashes) 85 mage 85 Hunter 85 Deathknight all with decent gear, the account has about 100k gold, the priest is the main char it is geared mainly for shadow, has full arena gear and full Firelands raiding gear. if this is something that you would be interested in plz PM me and i can give you screen shots and more info.