Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading Platinum 3 eune LoL account for game card

Discussion on Trading Platinum 3 eune LoL account for game card within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading Platinum 3 eune LoL account for game card

Hello i am offering Platinum 3 account on EUNE that has 64 champs, 6 skins and 5 rune pages, account has never been banned, got some icons on it. Mmr is pretty good aswell, i am willing to trade it for game card or to sell it, only via Skrill. If interested or got some questions feel free to ask on skype Killaraa123