Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB T3 Rogue Warsong Feenix

Discussion on WTB T3 Rogue Warsong Feenix within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB T3 Rogue Warsong Feenix

Im looking for T3 rogue on warsong feenix. Race dosent matters.

Also got 3 awesome t5 chars on Archangel to trade with.

Contact me on Skype:

Trade will only be done with middleman. Ill pay the fee ofc.

Kind regards.

Tags
feenix, lvl 60, rogue, t3, warsong

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] 8/9 T3 UD Rogue on Feenix Warsong
08/27/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i've got a ud male rogue on warsong with naxx weps and 8/9 t3, wolf mount etc... I've played rogue for 6 years and now i want to try something else. I'm looking for a guy with a geared horde mage who would want a trade! Skype: Konstantah92
[Buying] Feenix Archangel / Warsong Rogue
01/07/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
As title says i want to buy a Rogue (max Level) on these realms. Looking for decent enough gear, tier gear++ Gold ++ Epic mount ++ Get in contact with me at skype - Awake-659
[Buying] Feenix Warsong Rogue
01/06/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Titel sagt alles human female / nightelf female oder undead male und mind t2/t2.5 equipt zahle per paypal einfach angebote machen :)
[Buying] Feenix Warsong Rogue
07/22/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for atleast a T2+ geared rogue. Alliance male human/NE or undead male is a plus. Post all offers and they will be considered. Thanks! PM me or send me a message on skype cpttightshirt /push
[Selling] Feenix warsong (wow-one.com) BiS rogue top geared rogue on realm HxC account
05/22/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello im selling my rogue, I have been inactive for quite some time now. My rogue is hit capped with 44% crit unbuffed with 1212 ap that's BiS you cant get much better than that. This rogue is the best geared and the most drenched in epics rogue you will ever find. I will ensure you 100% this account wont be banned or bothered my guildmates already have been told by me personally that a friend of mine will take over to do some pve/pvp. This "friend" is whoever buys my account. Rogue is...