Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unmerged Scarab Lord warrior, WoW account

Discussion on Unmerged Scarab Lord warrior, WoW account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unmerged Scarab Lord warrior, WoW account

The main character on account is a level 80 human warrior on thunderhorn server with SCARAB LORD TITLE & 9/9 T3. Also has hand of sulfuras and thunderfury legendaries.

Rare Mounts:
Brutal Nether Drake from season 4 gladiator
Swift zulian tiger

PURE VANITY ACCOUNT !!! can merge it with your current wow account to access the mounts/titles etc since it is currently unmerged and hasnt been played since around 2 months into WOTLK.

PRICE : Looking for around $500

Can provide you full infos of account, ID Photo scan, secret question + answer, all needed. I will currently only accept western union or bank transfer unless I absolutely trust you but unlikely, good chance at a super rare account.

I Guarantee this account is 100% safe, no recall problems, 1 year money refund if any issue happens on.

contact me at :
Old 09/19/2014, 17:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
New epvp Account? Last Account banned? gg
Old 09/20/2014, 10:29   #3

This is my only account I havnt used epvp before to sell anything just look for stuff but this account was my old original one that I left inactive waiting for a decent time to sell or in case I wanted to play again but WOD looks bad so im trying to get rid of it.

Bump have a few offers under the asking price from other forums looking for some a bit closer

Bump have a few offers under asking price on other forums, looking for some closer

Bump
Old 09/22/2014, 07:24   #4

bump taking offers still
Old 09/23/2014, 08:18   #5

Bump, Im open to offers trying to sell it before wod releases and as the above mentioned yes you can transfer the character to another account if you want the gear but main buy of the account is the black qiraji mount which should be account wide once you merge it to your main battlenet since its been inactive since the change.

Btw im going to hook up my old PC I had in storage should have some more screens on hopefully of account if your interested in seeing them inbox me ill try and get some more
Old 09/23/2014, 12:55   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 170
7/9 T3 without Bracers. Yeah sure man. Back in the days every Tank/Offtank got Bracers as last item, because Setbonus was sooo bad.... :/ Scammer, 100%.
Old 09/23/2014, 17:19   #7

Sorry I forgot by memory that I had bracers etc cos I logged onto my old PC to get more screenshots of it and it shows I had 9/9 was just a typo/forgot but proofs above can check the new links I have

bump

bump
Old 09/24/2014, 17:42   #8

bumping

bump
Old 09/28/2014, 09:26   #9

bump still looking for better offers
Old 09/28/2014, 17:04   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

complete scammer. beware!!!

reverse image search all these screen shots, obviously from other posts around the internet!!!