Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap Gold on Silvermoon - EU (A)

Discussion on Cheap Gold on Silvermoon - EU (A) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Cheap Gold on Silvermoon - EU (A)

As stated i'm selling Gold on EU-Silvermoon server on Alliance Faction.

Prices range from 0.58 to 0.65 cents for each 1000g (1k) depending on the amount you are willing to purchase (f.e. 100k would cost you around 62 Euros). The current stock of gold i'm selling is a little over 600,000 gold.

Payment will be done via Paypal, in a safe way, that would mainly protect your side. For further info or for whatever you may need please feel free to either send me an e-mail at or add me on Skype: Ag30791 (Skype name). Please notify with a post on this thread when adding on Skype.

P.S: I do not work for any site or private gold-selling company and i'm selling my gold for personal reasons

Tags
alliance, cheap, gold, silvermoon, wow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB GOLD SILVERMOON EU
07/31/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
WTB GOLD ON SILVERMOON EU! Price depends on demand. 0,5 euro per 1k mainly. leave your skype here . payment via paypal
[Selling] WTS 250K GOLD (SILVERMOON EU)
04/23/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, Selling 250k gold on SILVERMOON EU(Alliance) for 60eu. The reason I'm selling is it that I couldn't transfer with me to another server. PM me for more my skype.
[Trading] HS key for gold (Silvermoon EU)
11/22/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi selling my HS key that i got yesterday! Trading for in gold that is worth 10€! Server : Eu-Silvermoon(alliance) skype: andraz41
WTS Gold on Silvermoon EU Alliance 0.3 € / k
03/03/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I currently got a stock of 300k gold for sale . I accept paypal and PSC. Contact : MSN [email protected] ICQ 634117135
Selling gold on Silvermoon EU
03/08/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling gold on silvermoon EU 3-3,5$ per 1k got 20k+ in stock send me a pm :)