Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 LoL accounts for WoW Bchest + Mop ( or an account with tiem)

Discussion on 2 LoL accounts for WoW Bchest + Mop ( or an account with tiem) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 LoL accounts for WoW Bchest + Mop ( or an account with tiem)

LoL accounts both have 75+ champs
1 skin the other has 3 skins 1 legendary
1 is gold 5 one is silver 4 (can get it to gold if u like )
Im quitting lol so i can give u all the info u need to keep the accounts safe and recover them. Pm me or add my skype dsouzaadit10

PS- Im not a scammer and will go first if i trust you, the -TBMs which i have, i tried to get removed with proof but the admins just didnt reply and said there was nothign they could do because im not a premium member.We can use a middleman or w/e u feel safe trading with.

Thanks for reading
Regards,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] [B] Diablo 3 Key EU [S] WoW Key BChest + MOP or Gametime
02/20/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Biete einen unbenutzten Diablo 3 EU Key suche einmal WoW komplett Battlechest + MOP Key ggf. auch Gametime + Zugabe. Ich nehme keine Battle.net gekauften Keys da diese meist gesperrt werden. Der Diablo 3 Key ist von Amazon.de und wird bei Bedarf als Screenshot verschickt! Betrüger bekommen 100% eine Anzeige von mir.
[Selling] Verkaufe Bnet Acc 1* Cata 2* Bchest
04/11/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Seas verkaufe nen Bnet acc darauf befindet sich: 1 mal cata mit lvl 85 mage eredar horde bb und kk auf 530 2 mal bchest preis: 16 euro vhb add in skype oder pm hier
BloodySRo screwed this tiem big!
10/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
We started the server for testing purpose hours ago. It looks like that everything is working properly. As you know from the last news, we had a data loss with our account database. All your characters are save. Still 3% of the Account-database was corrupted and not recoverable. So you could lost some Silks or even lost your full account. But we can still recover your account and characters manualy. For that we need information. We created 2 forms for you, which you should fill out to...
Tiem ids und stine +3 +4
11/06/2009 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Hey, ich versuch mir gerad nen eigenen p-server zu machen, aber ich finde keine item ids wie z.b Steine +3 +4 ^^ hat einer vllt eine liste und kann mir diese zur verfügung stellen ? =)