Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Molten-WoW Gold (Ragnaros Server- WotlK) for cash! Also trading for Steam Items!

Discussion on Molten-WoW Gold (Ragnaros Server- WotlK) for cash! Also trading for Steam Items! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Molten-WoW Gold (Ragnaros Server- WotlK) for cash! Also trading for Steam Items!

WoW Private Server: Molten

As of now I'm selling ALOT of gold in Ragnaros, both Alliance or Horde, all legit (no dupes whatsoever). (I also sell items for all that matters )

I'm taking cash thru Paypal, maybe other sites like Skrill etc.

PM me here for rates and to get my steam name or better yet add me on my Skype: eugotero

I'm a trusted Gold/Coin Seller already, here are my vouches + I got a good feedback score already in other forums and comments on my threads so yeah, I'm legit PM me for more info!

Like said on the board, I'm also selling Molten WoW coins, but not really selling too cheap atm because marketplace is closed. If you really wanna buy more coins (ignore the prices on the thread), then contact me aswell.

According to steam, yes I'm taking all sorts of steam items... DotA 2, TF 2, CS:GO, Keys, games etc. Just PM me aswell

Cheers guys!

P.S: I'm really active on my skype, so I'd love if you could contact me thru there, you can ask me anything... like the rates for gold, coins or to trade for steam items! I don't bite!

Bump
Old 09/09/2014, 13:53   #2

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuump
Old 09/11/2014, 11:17   #3

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuump
Old 09/12/2014, 12:04   #4

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuump
Old 09/14/2014, 03:05   #5

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuump
Old 09/17/2014, 12:47   #6

BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP

BUMP. BUMP.

BUMP. BUMP.
Old 09/20/2014, 10:09   #7

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuump
Old 09/21/2014, 15:28   #8

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuump
Old 09/23/2014, 12:19   #9

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuump
Old 09/26/2014, 12:23   #10

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuump
Old 09/28/2014, 14:35   #11

BumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBump

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuump
Old 10/18/2014, 17:05   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Watch out for this guy. Hides his real IP (high chance of paypal unauthorizedaccess chargeback) . Cant stand for his own words, totally unprofessional. Also random mood swings and rage bursts..
Do not trust any of his feedback, 0-2 posts and registered 1 month ago max. Come on who is gonna buy that..
Old 11/15/2014, 10:31   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
(I will post evidence for all of this below)
First of all I made this account in order to let everyone know that he is a scammer, so pointing out that the account is new is pointless.
I tried trading with this "Eugotero," or "John Ferrer. Our trade was my 75k gold on Molten Wow's Lordaeron server for his Payday 2 game on Steam. I added him both on Skype and Steam and he had no information available. I read comments on his posts saying that he is willing to trade first (I now see those accounts were fake), so I asked if he could trade first and he refused. So then I asked to trade 40k before he gives me the game, and 35k after, which he also refused to do. Finally he agreed to 50k before and 25k after trading the game, then at this point he started rushing me to do the trade threatening to leave if I didn't trade quickly. I traded the first 50k gold to a character he was using, a level 1 naked warrior named "Idkwarrior." Afterwards he went to the mailbox, I assume he mailed off the money to a different character, logged out, then stopped messaging me on both Skype and Steam. Please do NOT trade with this person because he will scam you. I will try to post this on all websites he is advertising on, as there are over 10 different websites he's on. Do no trust him, he will steal your money.

We agreed on trading 75k gold for Payday 2 on Steam // Him refusing to trade first, or even trade half before, half after // Trying to rush me into the trade:

Ultimately, he unfriended me on Skype:

Again, please DO NOT trade with him. He will take your money.