Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS> Molten-WoW Private server gold on NELTHARION (CATA) AND/OR RAGNAROS ( WOTLK)

Discussion on WTS> Molten-WoW Private server gold on NELTHARION (CATA) AND/OR RAGNAROS ( WOTLK) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS> Molten-WoW Private server gold on NELTHARION (CATA) AND/OR RAGNAROS ( WOTLK)

As said In the title Im trading Gold in Ragnaros realm or Neltharion Realm of Private server Molten-WoW. For steam dota 2 or/and tf 2. And if you sell me alot and dont scam me Im willing to add some gold as sweets

Steam name : {koyah crew} Koyah Khash (excatly like that)

Currently Selling:
Neltharion: Yes
Ragnaros: Yes

Rules:
- If you add me via steam to talk I check players profiles to avoid scammers. If your steam profile is set to private I will ignore your friend invite.
- I trade little by little and yes I go first. If you dont like this and wanna do bulk look for another trade as im not changing my mind.
- I retain the right to either accept or decline your offer if I do not like the attitude of the person in question.

Steps:
- Add me on steam ( {koyah crew} Koyah khash } ) and leave a message here so I know if you added me.
- Tell me how much gold you want on which realm and which faction and your offer ( if you do not pay B/O ( buyout)).
- Trade if accepted
- + rep me

Price:

Tf2:
Weapon ( HAS TO BE CRAFTABLE ) - 100-500g ( any weapon )
Metal - (scrap) - add me to talk - (Reclaimed) - add me to talk - (Refined) - add me to talk
Hats ( must be craftable robo is fine, and some hats that are really cheap are excluded ) - 2000 g
Unusuals - Add me to talk

Dota 2: ( I only accept keys/armory expanders/unusual couriers )
Keys: Add me to talk
Unusual Couriers: Add me to talk
Expanders: 5000g each

Note - These are just b/o's I may be willing to go higher or lower depending on the item in question.
GLHF and have a good day