Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Feenix warsong Warlock and Priest (shadow)!!

Discussion on Feenix warsong Warlock and Priest (shadow)!! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Feenix warsong Warlock and Priest (shadow)!!

Im selling my warlock and priest (shadow-geared) since i dont play mych theese days.
The chars are on 2 different accounts witch i started and has been the only owner of.
male human.

If ur interested, contact me on skype: asmekk

Gear: Warlock
4/8 Nemesis (T2)
6/8 Felheart (T1)
Ring of unspoken names
+hit items from dungeon set 2
Sharpened Stlithid Femour (aq40 1h sword)
Talion of furious concentration
Neltharions tear
Dianas lost necklace
Touch of Chaos
Zanzils seal
Zanzils band
300/300 enchanting (no special plans)
300/300 tailoring (bloodvine boots and chest)
100% mount

Priest:
Benediction/Anathema
Full dungeon set 2 (good for shadow, high mp5, mana and stamina)
Jindos judgement (staff, exelent for shadow)
Touch of chaos
Band of servitude
Zanzils Band
Zanzils Seal
Tier 1 belt and bracers
Rest are blue preraid bis items.
100% mount
300/300 engineering
300/300 mining

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Warlock+Priest on Feenix/wow-one/warsong
08/25/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hello As title says wts full t3 GNOME warlock with brimstone staff + gothik wrist,cthun waist,cthun ring and so on also includes r8 + full nature resistance gear,full frost resistance gear and some shadow resistance gear +++ bunch of trinkets(pve+pvp)! On the same account there is NIGHT ELF priest with 4/5 tear 2.5, 5/8 t2, bwl shadow gloves,bwl shadow sholders , weapon is Blessed Qiraji augur Staff aka Regalia + rejuvenation gem! Private message here for futher info,first and only...
[Selling] Selling bis hunter and shadow priest r13 feenix warsong
06/23/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling 2 accaunts on feenix warsong realm. First accaunt:Full bis hunter(ally)(full t3,except chest t2,5) xbow from chromaggus,bow from 4hm(first on server),and aq40 gun,other items are bis.Also here is warlock(horde) with 4,5 t2,5,neltharions tear and other great items. Second accaunt:Shadow priest rank 13(horde) full pvp gear,really nice healing gear with loads of bis items. Msg me via forums for deal!
06/22/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling 2 accaunts on feenix warsong realm. First accaunt:Full bis hunter(ally)(full t3,except chest t2,5) xbow from chromaggus,bow from 4hm(first on server),and aq40 gun,other items are bis.Also here is warlock(horde) with 4,5 t2,5,neltharions tear and other great items. Second accaunt:Shadow priest rank 13(horde) full pvp gear,really nice healing gear with loads of bis items. Msg me via forums for deal!
06/21/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
06/19/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling 2 accaunts on feenix warsong realm. First accaunt:Full bis hunter(full t3,except chest t2,5) xbow from chromaggus,bow from 4hm(first on server),and aq40 gun,other items are bis.Also here is warlock with 4,5 t2,5,neltharions tear and other great items. Second accaunt:Shadow priest rank 13 full pvp gear,really nice healing gear with loads of bis items. Msg me via forums for deal!