Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold on Draenor, Kazzak, Stormscale, Twisting Nether, Ravencrest....

Discussion on Gold on Draenor, Kazzak, Stormscale, Twisting Nether, Ravencrest.... within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 59
The Black Market: 266/0/0
Gold on Draenor, Kazzak, Stormscale, Twisting Nether, Ravencrest....

Hey! Im selling you gold for 0,6€/k on

[H]EU Draenor - 200k
[H]EU Twisting Nether - 100k

I only accept Skrill! You're covering the fees and I don't go first!

You have to take at least 20k!

or PN me in this forum!

I'm only trading with Request a Trade!

I'm gonna invite you do my guild bank and after the money is booked on my account you get the permissions to take out the gold.

Realms coming soon:

Burning Legion
Frostmane
Kazzak
Ragnaros
Ravencrest
Silvermoon
Sylvanas
Tarren Mill
Old 08/16/2014, 05:34   #2

elite*gold: 59
The Black Market: 266/0/0
up

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GOLD on EU Kazzak H , Stormscale H , Twisting Nether H , Draenor H
05/03/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 86 Replies
Hello everyone ! Today I decided to start sell on these EU servers on ElitePvP too :) At this moment the price is 0,26 - 0,33 e/k and I mainly accept only Moneybookers Skrill as form of payment. I may also accept PayPal or an exchange of gold with another server if i will consider your feedback's here or others similar forums good enough. (Additionally if you prefer Western Union I can also accept that as long you can cover sending fees and as long you can wait 30-60 min for me to verify the...
[Selling] Gold EU Twisting Nether, Stormscale, Draenor, Burning Legion. Trusted seller :)
01/13/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 20 Replies
Hello Selling gold on few EU realms, I'm private seller from EU, gold made only by me :) Twisting Nether EU 300k H Draenor EU 100k H Burning Legion EU 300k A/H Just add me on MSN/SKYPE/PM me and we can discuss everything, trade 1-5mins after payment, Ive gold in stock so don't need to wait for anything :)
[Selling] GOLD EU Draenor, Twisting Nether. Trusted seller :)
11/30/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 34 Replies
Hello Selling gold on few EU realms, I'm private seller from EU, gold made only by me :) Twisting Nether EU 300k H Draenor EU 100k H Stormscale EU 300k H Just add me on MSN/SKYPE/PM me and we can discuss everything, trade 1-5mins after payment, Ive gold in stock so don't need to wait for anything :)
[Selling] GOLD EU Kazzak, Twisting Nether, Draenor + others. Trusted seller :)
10/01/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 9 Replies
Hello Selling gold on few EU realms, I'm private seller from EU, gold made only by me :) Twisting Nether EU 700k H Draenor EU 100k H Stormscale EU 700k H Azjol Nerub EU 80k A Just add me on MSN/SKYPE/PM me and we can discuss everything, trade 1-5mins after payment, Ive gold in stock so don't need to wait for anything :)
[WTS] Gold on Ravencrest <EU> A, Auchindoun <EU> A, Kazzak <EU> H, Stormreaver <EU> H
11/20/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 8 Replies
Price is 0.65€ (EUR) / 1K Gold | 65€ (EUR) / 100K Gold For each purchase you will get 10% gold more as bonus! Minimum to buy: 50K Gold, in that case price is 35€ (EUR) -Gold stock-