Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquest Points Arena Cap | 3v3 Arena Pilots [up to 2400!]

Discussion on Conquest Points Arena Cap | 3v3 Arena Pilots [up to 2400!] within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquest Points Arena Cap | 3v3 Arena Pilots [up to 2400!]

ALERT: currently unavailable, please do not PM or respond

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WoW [Conquest Points / Eroberungspunkte] Arena Cap Service
07/05/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 30 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/9VnCPIw.png SUMMER SALE !!! 100 Arena Wins => 27000 conquest points for 20€ SUMMER SALE !!! English: Hey, You want to get your Conquest PvP Gear for your new level 100 character?
[Selling] Conquest points boost (arena cap)
08/20/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hi Leute, Findet Ihr es nicht auch verdammt nervig stunden- oder gar tagelang Arenasiege farmen zu müssen um an ein paar Eroberungspunkte zu kommen? Und dann haben die Leute auch noch viel besseres Gear in der Arena, was so richtig frustrierend sein kann... Doch verzweifelt nicht länger, nun sei Euch geholfen! Zusammen mit einem Kumpel bieten wir Euch einen Arenacap boost an. Dabei ist Euch selbst überlassen ob Ihr Euren Charakter spielen möchtet, oder ob wir das übernehmen sollen. ...
[Selling] WoW Arena Capping Service [Conquest Points / Eroberungspunkte]
07/07/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 14 Replies
Deutsch: Hey, wir bieten günstig und schnell Arena Capping Service mit Account- oder Selfplay an. :Info:
WTS 80Rogue/Alliance/2400 In Arena
08/26/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Alright so, my Alliance Rogue is very professional.. i hit 2400 in the 2v2 bracket, right before i quit. So i have all of the 2 2350 furious daggers, all furious armors besides the chest and legs. It is an amazing rogue for pvp and for pve i have a lot of ulduar gear too, So you can raid while arena'ing at the same time. I have a very good rep, i am known as one of the best rogues on my server. The account has 2500 gold + And as you can see on the screenshot, last updated info was June 23,...