Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mage on Feenix Server Warsong/ED

Discussion on Mage on Feenix Server Warsong/ED within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mage on Feenix Server Warsong/ED

Hey

I'd like to buy a mage on the feenix servers Warsong or Emerald Dream. Gear doesnt matter so much, if it got good gear i'll pay better of course.

So if you want to sell your mage hit me up on skype: james.k339
Old 07/30/2014, 10:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I have one for you!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Warlock (horde) & mage (alliance) on Warsong Feenix server!
09/11/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
As title says im selling Warlock and Mage on warsong feenix 1.12.1 server Warlock (undead) 7/9 T3 Offset items all BIS endgame enchanting/tailoring (so pretty much bis geared warlock, one of the best geared on horde side) Mage (gnome) 7/9 T3 (T3 chest from 4horseman included)
[Selling] Warlock (horde) & mage (alliance) on Warsong Feenix server!
06/01/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
As title says im selling Warlock and Mage on warsong feenix 1.12.1 server Warlock (undead) 7/9 T3 Offset items all BIS endgame enchanting/tailoring (so pretty much bis geared warlock, one of the best geared on horde side) Mage (gnome) 7/9 T3 (T3 chest from 4horseman included)
[Selling] Feenix warsong 60 mage. T2.5
02/15/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi. I looking to sell my UD female mage of Feenix, warsong server (pre tbc). Mage got t2.5, epic mount, maxed profs and lots of trinkets etc. Naxx per quest done and t3 quest rdy. Selling cause i got another account. Have all info. Add me on skype didand71 and come with offers.
WTS Feenix warsong UD mage. t2.5
05/14/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hi As the topic says i wanna sell my mage on Feenix Warsong realm. Its a UD mage. 8/8t2 3/5t2.5 Mid quick Gem and lots of other trinkets. Aq wep Atuned to all, reverd with Argent dawn Epic mount
WTS/WTT Feenix Warsong UD mage
04/14/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
I want to sell or trade my Undead lvl 60 mage on the Feenix private servers, Warsong Realm. 3/5 tier 2.5 8/8 tier 2 aq wep naxx/bwl/mc atuned eoic mount 300 Alch/Herb (cash flow) What im looking for is a horde rogue eqaul gear or better( if much better gear, a money amount can be discust for compensaion of gear difference)