Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap price wow feenix warsong warrior! Fury-tank soon bis

Discussion on Cheap price wow feenix warsong warrior! Fury-tank soon bis within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap price wow feenix warsong warrior! Fury-tank soon bis

Hello

Warrior Human Alliance

Geared /Attuned EVERYWHERE
Nature/Fire/frost Gears + Enchanted + Nightfall Craftted
Fury Soon Bis geared
Tank Full t2 Most biss off parts
Cheap Price Account
Payment Method Paypal
Old 07/29/2014, 22:09   #2

Accont still uplets go!
Old 08/02/2014, 19:08   #3

Bump account up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] A great geared fury warrior on feenix warsong
07/29/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello people! I'm looking to buy a really good geared fury warrior on Feenix Warsong server, alliance side, i'm paying really well depending on the gear. The gear i'm after is close around BIS, tanking gear is also welcome and will increase the price. Willing to pay around 200-300 euro for a quick and smooth affair, paypal only!
[Selling] Feenix Archangel Warrior Tank/fury
12/20/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Whatzup guys, i dont play anymore so i wanna sell my account! Tauren Male Warrior that is full epic tanking gear. Been tanking full t5 content and some bosses in t6. Proffs: BS 375, Engi 375 Payment will be done through verified paypal The best Djubba
[Selling] WTS t2 priest and T3 warrior with TF binding! BIS Fury on warsong feenix!
12/03/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
WTS my t2 priest 5/8 full ench and tailore! Also WTS my orc warrior with TF binding it also BIS fury and ARMS have exe from C-thun! My skype is Ilovewowone
[Selling] Selling bis geared warrior/furry/arms/tank Feenix Vanilla Warsong
08/28/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Selling 7/8 t3 warrior(ally side) with askhandi,also bis in furry,arms spec.All resistances gears and 4hm able tank.Pm me with offers!
fury warrior(hunter,warlock) warsong 1.12
04/08/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling furry warrior lvl 60 on feenix warsong private server(horde). Really nice geared bis pants,bis belt,bis neck,shoulders and all other really good epic items naxx/aq40. Full nr gear. Nice tanking gear to! 2 more chars on that accaunt lvl 60 hunter with full t2 + bis xbow and warlock with no gear.