Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU-Ragna Gold Horde

Discussion on EU-Ragna Gold Horde within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU-Ragna Gold Horde

Hi,
I want to sell my ragna horde eu gold!
400-800k have all week,cheaper than "gold seller"!
(Paypal payment)

Cheers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wts Ragna Mace Warrior-Feenix 1.12.1
01/27/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Greetings, After I've played a lot on Feenix (1.12.1) server, I decided to quit WoW, so I'm planning to sell my account for an amount of euros. Some information about my character: -Gear: Bwl/aq40 items, I can promise you that it's an absolutely dream-warrior gear. The character own a Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros, and an Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood, instead of a very unique fury spec gear, which contain 15% hit... Almost got every single raidable PvE items, except the gloves from...
Vk Geflügelter Wächter Und ragna pet
08/28/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Gegen Trans oder Wow gold Auf Krag´jin oder Thrall. oder suche 20 psc für beides.
UNbAN RAGNA acount is posible!
03/11/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 9 Replies
anyone know ho to unban a banned account in RO, im playing limit-ro.net a private server, and some unban his account, its 100% true,, any one know?