Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Account/boost high arena rating/gladiator

Discussion on WTB Account/boost high arena rating/gladiator within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Account/boost high arena rating/gladiator

hey, I'm looking for an account with 2300+ arenas or gladiator OR a boost to 2300+ or gladiator

the classes im most interested in are mage or rogue, but Ill take any offer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wildstar 2v2 Arena Rating Boost [NA]
07/08/2014 - Trading - 6 Replies
About us : We a group of 7 people have accumulated a level 50 on each server to start our Wildstar 2v2 Arena Rating Boost business. We have been playing Wildstar together now since the release of the first beta session and have been PVPing together now non stop since release. Prices 1200-1850 - $95.00 usd Prices vary depending on current standing rating.
[Selling] Insane Arena-Tournament VIP warrior 2469 rating GLADIATOR tabard
06/08/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. The warrior located on this arena-tournament account has earlier on been 2469 rated in 2vs2 when I was actively playing, it is a global vip account with full pvp and pve gear unlocked for all characters that exists- and that you will make. Total donated: 85 euro Screen 1: http://i.imgur.com/6IhORab.jpg Screen 2: http://i.imgur.com/hPT37KC.jpg Screenshot 3, showing which donation privliges the account has; http://i.imgur.com/eWV1P3k.jpg Asking price: negociable, contact me and we...
[Selling] Arena-Tournament Gladiator Chars VIP account, other high-rated characters in.
09/11/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I'm looking to sell my AT account since I'm going to Uni and starting to work. I haven't been playing the game for around 6 months. The account is VIP(you can get all gear free and teleport around, unlike other players) The account contains - 1.Multi-gladiator(4x)/multirival(3x)(second best title- top20)+ Unique on server Obsidian Slayer Title(cannot be acquired and nobody else has it) Rogue - max rating is 2841 2.Multi-gladiator(2x) Rogue 3. 2.5k/2.2k+ Priest 4. 2.5k/2,2k+...
Arena 3vs3 2.200 Rating Boost!
08/20/2011 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
Suche auf den Server Blackrock noch ein Feral Druiden der im 3vs3 von mir und Erfahrenen Gladiatoren im 3vs3 Gepushed werden will Preis beträgt günstige 35k Gold. Derzeit ist für das bestehende Team nur noch ein Feral gefragt, von daher muss ich andere Anfragen leider Ignorieren. *Info* Bei "Boost Service Seiten" Bezahlt ihr für diesen Service gute 200 Euro.
[Arena Personal Rating] Easy 2k / gladiator / tons of gold!
04/29/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
Things you will need and where to get them: TWO 2k+ 2v2 (they need to be around the same rating ~50 rating or you will get too many other teams) ( Buy them, this late in the season its about 700-1000 gold and you can make that in a day with dailies now ) I spent 5000g in total on my server, and made 27k with them in a few days. 1 or 2 Good friends that can keep it low. Offer them to split the profit you make, and get them title / 2k+ personal rating. Little or no lag for the people...