Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account with Great FoS and Mounts (Mimirion's head, Gladiator S2 and S3 mounts, etc)

Discussion on Account with Great FoS and Mounts (Mimirion's head, Gladiator S2 and S3 mounts, etc) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account with Great FoS and Mounts (Mimirion's head, Gladiator S2 and S3 mounts, etc)

Hi, i sell my Bnet account.
It has a WoW account with great FoS and mounts.

You can check the FoS :

You can check the mounts here :

Other great mounts on the account :

Mimiron's Head
Reins of the Phosphorescent Stone Drake
Reins of the Time-Lost Proto-Drake
Fiery Warhorse's Reins
Amani Battle Bear
Reins of the Black Drake
Reins of the Blue Drake
Swift Razzashi Raptor
Great Brewfest Kodo
Swift Brewfest Ram
White Polar Bear

And many other rare mounts!!!

Add me on skype or leave an offer here : Burnyugo
Old 06/12/2014, 18:10   #2

Bump .
Old 06/18/2014, 18:39   #3

Bump .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WoW Account (174 mounts, Mimirion's Head, etc)
03/18/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, i sell a wow account, i'm the owner of the Bnet account. There is no achieves, no pets, no chars, nothing exept 174 mounts and some of them are rares like TLPD, Aeonaxx, Mimirion's head, etc. Add me on skype if you are interested : Burnyugo Here's the list of the mounts : Albino Drake
[Selling] Battlenet Account (174 mounts, Mimirion's Head, etc)
03/05/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 7 Replies
Hi, i sell a Battlenet account with : -Hearthstone -Diablo 3 -Starcraft 1 and 2 -There is no WoW account on it On that Bnet account, there is 174 WoW mounts and some are great like Mimirion's head. There is no WoW accounts so you will have to buy the game, but mounts will be there as they are bound to Bnet.
[Selling] WoW account. Gladiator. TGC Mounts ect
02/15/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my WoW account. Gladiator S11 Spectral Tiger, Magic Rooster, etc Multiple 85+ characters Will provide photo id, ect. Battlenet also has starcraft 2. offer me, or pm me for more information
Selling 150 Mounts - TRANSFER ON YOUR OWN ACCOUNT - Invicible, Mimirons Head, Scarab
09/18/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 26 Replies
Hallo! Wir bieten Ihnen hier einen besonderen Transfer an. Wir implementieren über 150 Reittiere in EUREN Account! D.h., dass jeder Eurer Charaktere diese Reittiere nach Abschluss verwenden kann. Darunter einige RARITÄTEN: - SCHWARZE QIRAJIPANZERDROHNE (nicht mehr erhältlich) - UNBESIEGBAR - MIMIRONS KOPF