Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mimirons Head + Invincibles Reins - Into your Personal Battle.net Account

Discussion on Mimirons Head + Invincibles Reins - Into your Personal Battle.net Account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mimirons Head + Invincibles Reins - Into your Personal Battle.net Account

Mimiron's Head
Invincible's Reins

Requirements :
1x Level 80 Character
Phone Number ( You Will Have to Login in Maximum 30 Minutes when Contacting you ) or to be Active on Skype Almost time so we can Write you .

The Process Takes 1 Hour - 3 Days

No Need to Share your Personal Login and Password

Price is 250 Euro Per Mount / 400 Euro Both ( 100 Euro Discount )
( No Exception's / No Trades / No Gold )

Old 06/09/2014, 11:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
Online Now

Skype ID: Welinkon

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Mimirons Head + Invincibles Reins - Into your Personal Battle.net Account
06/06/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Mimiron's Head Invincible's Reins Requirements : 1x Level 80 Character Phone Number ( You Will Have to Login in Maximum 30 Minutes when Contacting you ) or to be Active on Skype Almost time so we can Write you . The Process Takes 1 Hour - 3 Days No Need to Share your Personal Login and Password
[Selling] WTS Hunter| 579 il| Mimirons Head | Alar | Invincibles | 21000 ach
02/12/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 7 Replies
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/841/tm e1.jpg http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/689/x c18.jpg About account just to say that i am the first and only owner who played it from the account creation to this day, which means I possess all information about the account, also willing to provide my personal information. I could write several pages about all the things that character owns and all the achievements, but I just mention what I think is the most important, I...
WoW Account mit Scarablord & Mimirons Head!
08/13/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Wie der Titel schon sagt, verkaufe ich meinen WoW Account, den ich seit anfang 2006 spiele. Kurze Eckdaten: 90er Monk 85er Druide 83er Warri 82er Hunter Der Account besitzt über 13k Achievementpoints (länger nicht mehr gespielt, daher sollten noch viele Punkte leicht zu holen sein!!)