Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arena Tournament Account (Gladiator & rival)

Discussion on Arena Tournament Account (Gladiator & rival) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arena Tournament Account (Gladiator & rival)

Hi, I would like to sell my AT account because i am now playing retail.

Arena tournament is the most skilled pvp server with TBC TLK and Cataclysm exp.

This account is VIP, this mean it gives you access to the best PvP and PvE gear available, countless number of mounts, teleport commands and much more great features! It also works on all expension.

[TLK] It also has 2 shaman Gladiators, 1 hunter rival and 1 druid rival. One shaman has all transmog unlocked. Also have the magic rooster mount () on both shaman and hunter. [TLK]

This is my main account this mean I will give you access to the mail aswell.

I'm looking for serious buyer. Price : 200€ negotiable
Old 06/06/2014, 02:32   #2

Bump, reducing to 150
Old 06/07/2014, 16:13   #3

Bump, reducing to 120
Old 06/07/2014, 17:28   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
ヽ(◉◡◔)ノoffi or riot!ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Arena-Tournament VIP Account + Gladiator.
06/23/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
Hey, hiermit möchte ich meinen Arena Tournament VIP Account verkaufen. Was sich auf dem Account befindet: 2 Krieger mit einem Rating von 3k und Rival Titel. 1 Krieger mit einem Rating von 3.1k und Gladiator Titel. Mit diesem Rating habt ihr freien Zugang zu wirklich ALLEN nennenswerten Gilden. _________________________________________________
[Selling] arena tournament VIP gladiator account
08/07/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 26 Replies
Hey everybody, I'm offering my arena-tournament account. On the account itself are 4 priests (2,9+ inc. Gladiator titel and 3 alt priets with 2,6k+) and some other random chars. you will also get the email acces with the account! If you're interested or got a question, feel free to ask here or at skype. ! Skype: fckingflawless http://i.epvpimg.com/Y6vIe.jpg
[Selling] Arena-Tournament VIP Glad Rival ACC
10/30/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, since I quited WoW and I don't want to play it anymore, I want to sell my account. On this account is one character gladiator and other one is rival. On other characters are legendary weapons, transmogs and shits... Every single character has 2,2k+ in achievements. VIP is on both servers but titles only on Wotlk. Arena-Tournament | Where the Challenge Begins If we talk about the price, I want 50€ RP on League of Legends.
[Selling] VIP Account Arena-Tournament.com - Gladiator & Rival (WOTLK)
08/21/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, since I quited WoW and I don't want to play it anymore, I want to sell my account. On this account is one character gladiator and other one is rival. On other characters are legendary weapons, transmogs and shits... Every single character has 2,2k+ in achievements. Arena-Tournament | Where the Challenge Begins Price: ~70 € we can deal (through paypal) Contact: rumla123
[Selling] arena tournament VIP gladiator account
06/10/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies