Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUYING HIGH END NA ACCOUNTS

Discussion on BUYING HIGH END NA ACCOUNTS within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BUYING HIGH END NA ACCOUNTS

Buying high end NA accounts mainly interested in rogues/warriors/DKs with a lot of vanity. I have a $600 Budget. Please post on here before contacting me through skype. Thanks in advance.

BUMP
Old 05/22/2014, 21:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

haha, is klar , hab ihn in skype angeschrieben und ihm war es egal was der acc hatt, wollte dann 400€ Zalen per paypal, gehe von einem scamer aus.
Old 05/23/2014, 01:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourgoldinmmorpg View Post
haha, is klar , hab ihn in skype angeschrieben und ihm war es egal was der acc hatt, wollte dann 400€ Zalen per paypal, gehe von einem scamer aus.
I'm sorry what?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] BUYING MID-HIGH END ACCOUNTS
06/20/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
buying mid-high end accounts, prefer using playerauctions as middleman
Buying great Lol NA Accounts! Lots of Heroes/High Elo/Skins etc
03/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Skype - edlerislegend i can spend up to 250 USD, and yes i have a bank verified paypal
Buying [NA] League of Legends High End Accounts
09/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, some of you might remember me I bought two accounts on here for $100 and $80.. But I quit and traded them both for a C9 account. So I'm back because my friend needs a Top Lane for his competitive team. I am looking for High-End: Good Elo Plenty of Heroes Plenty of Skins Plenty of Runes http://i45.tinypic.com/6744zn.png
Buying [NA] League of Legends High End Accounts
08/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, some of you might remember me I bought two accounts on here for $100 and $80.. But I quit and traded them both for a C9 account. So I'm back because my friend needs a Top Lane for his competitive team. I am looking for High-End: Good Elo Plenty of Heroes Plenty of Skins Plenty of Runes http://i45.tinypic.com/6744zn.png
Buying US Shaiya accounts! ELITE TOP GEAR UM HIGH LEVEL
04/04/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
Buying US Shaiya accounts! ELITE TOP GEAR UM HIGH LEVEL Buying the best Shaiya accounts i can, I'm spending up to $4000 on this game!! I am looking for high level UM accounts that are very wealthy, or 1-15 UM PvP accounts that have UBER gear! please add my skype: special-x-