Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buy & Sell World of Warcraft Accounts == Flexible Payment Plans == Accountwarehouse

Discussion on Buy & Sell World of Warcraft Accounts == Flexible Payment Plans == Accountwarehouse within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 460
Buy & Sell World of Warcraft Accounts == Flexible Payment Plans == Accountwarehouse

Why should you bring your business to Accountwarehouse?
We have been in the MMO market for almost 7 years now and are still one of the most reputable companies around. We have 100% feedback on both the auction site and forums here along with flawless feedback on Ratepoint.

We offer you the best prices, friendliest customer service, and the best experience when it comes to buying and selling World of Warcraft accounts.

What do you require in order for me to sell my account?
First off in order to sell an account to us you MUST be the original owner. We do not make any exceptions at all regardless of your rep or who you bought it from. Second, you must also have a valid ID scan and a verified paypal account. We do all this in order to ensure that we only sell the safest accounts.

How do I sell my account?
Due to the overwhelming amount of accounts offered to us daily, we are not able to offer quotes on AIM or live chat on the website. Instead, you must fill out our sell form and wait for a reply via email. Quotes are normally handled very quickly but please do allow some extra time during nights and weekends.

What kind of warranty do you offer on your accounts?
Accountwarehouse offers a 60 day 100% guarantee on all accounts you purchase from us. After 60 days we can still assist with an account recovery if it is needed but cannot guarantee a recovery. Since we only purchase the safest, original owner accounts, our recall rate leads the industry with a less than 3% recall rate. If anything were to happen to your account and we are unable to recover it, we will offer store credit equal to your purchase to find a new account. Selling, trading, or even attempting to sell an account purchased from us voids this warranty.

Do you have any sort of payment plans?
Accountwarehouse now offers flexible payment plans on every account we sell. We will work with you in order to find a payment that is right for you. You will be able to log in and play from day 1 and will receive full account information once your payments are completed.

Thanks,
Tyler,
Old 07/09/2014, 13:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 80
I have an Account EU it´s Frozen but have the WoD and 4 LvL 90 Character.
Old 07/09/2014, 15:56   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Have one Battlenet Account with two WoW Accounts. Both have MoP.
Old 07/09/2014, 15:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

make an offer for this:

Old 08/08/2014, 01:54   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8

70€
Old 09/10/2014, 18:25   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 295/3/0
Old 09/10/2014, 18:27   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 110
The Black Market: 208/0/0
What Accounts do you have in store?
Old 09/13/2014, 18:32   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Who? View Post
What Accounts do you have in store?
A lot, I can not link them here to due the sites policies. If you would like to see our inventory or sell an account to us just contact me either through Skype or PM me.

Thanks,
Tyler,
Accountwarehouse
Old 09/20/2014, 00:55   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why don't you buy WoW EU Accounts?
Old 09/29/2014, 05:24   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by crippz View Post
Why don't you buy WoW EU Accounts?
There is not a high enough of a demand for them.