Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*Heroes of the Storm* (Extremely rare!!!!) account (including a blank MoP)

Discussion on *Heroes of the Storm* (Extremely rare!!!!) account (including a blank MoP) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up *Heroes of the Storm* (Extremely rare!!!!) account (including a blank MoP)

I'm selling my personal battle.net account, it has never been flagged/banned and is in a perfect condition to be taken over!
  • I am the original owner and will provide every single piece of information (including the e-mail and a scanned ID)
  • Being able to participate in the alpha stages of Heroes of the Storm is a great experience
  • There is a small amount of accounts flagged for alpha access, and the community there is great
  • I will only go first to high-reputation members and I'm accepting only Skrill
  • Playing in alpha gives you the chance to learn the game and be among the top competitors when it's officially released
  • Account includes a blank MoP account + Hearthstone!
  • I will be providing materials that prove the existence of it.

PM me or post your contact information if you are interested

Questions are welcome
Old 05/01/2014, 00:43   #2

Bumping the thread! Received PM's have been answered!
Old 05/02/2014, 01:13   #3

Bumping the thread!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] *Heroes of the Storm* (Extremely rare!!!!) account (including a blank MoP account)
05/28/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 19 Replies
I'm selling my personal battle.net account, it has never been flagged/banned and is in a perfect condition to be taken over! I am the original owner and will provide every single piece of information (including the e-mail and a scanned ID) Being able to participate in the alpha stages of Heroes of the Storm is a great experience There is a small amount of accounts flagged for alpha access, and the community there is great I will only go first to high-reputation members and I'm...
[Selling] *Heroes of the Storm* (Extremely rare!!!!) account (including a blank MoP)
05/02/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 2 Replies
'm selling my personal battle.net account, it has never been flagged/banned and is in a perfect condition to be taken over! I am the original owner and will provide every single piece of information (including the e-mail and a scanned ID) Being able to participate in the alpha stages of Heroes of the Storm is a great experience There is a small amount of accounts flagged for alpha access, and the community there is great I will only go first to high-reputation members and...
[Selling] My main account. [EUW]***including rare skins
04/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
It is Dimond I and 35 LP. It has 5 Runes page,all champions, 184 Skins including(TPA Mundo/Ezreal/Pax Jax/CS RIVEN/RIOT NASUS) *it has the original email. *never warned or banned. Reply with offer and skype. Accepting Paypal and PSC.
[Selling] Selling high elo account with many skins, including rare ones
03/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So I've decided to quit League of Legends and I want to sell my account on EUW. Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss a price. I would also accept a trade with a Championship Riven skincode for my brother. Account details 23K IP 74 Champions Season 3 and 4 Platinum Platinum border
[Selling] [NA] Account Shop! | LAST ACCOUNTS EXTREMELY CHEAP | $ | RARE SKINS |
09/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
new acc shop: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2847583-na-trusted-account-store-goalkeeper- blitz-7-acc-unranked.html