Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Bis warrior with BIS enh Shaman+ legendary hammer!

Discussion on WTS Bis warrior with BIS enh Shaman+ legendary hammer! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTS Bis warrior with BIS enh Shaman+ legendary hammer!

WTS BIS warrior on wow-one, warsong,

Warrior is BIS fury gear just need 1 items to become BIS thats costigator, have def caped tank gear to tank trash moobs in naxx or main tank BWL or MC

have full frost resist,nr,fr gear,

Full t2.5 + sulfuras hammer for pvp and 2h axe from naxx( severance)

account 2:

Enh shaman with mostly BIS items to reach r13 easely since he dont need r14 because he have BIS weapon thats sulfhammer,

His healing gear is not that great but most of them is epics, to becaome real healer shaman need 2 rings and 1 trink

Proffesions:

Warrior:300 cooking (have all type of food, just farming toons of money)

Shaman: Leather worker ( have most of the recepies, alsow farmed so much gold)

Also have 3rd account with mage pre raid BIS, have most of the gear to get in TOP guild just need rock fury braces but you can get in guild that do BWL and get arcane braces that only 5spd less from rock fury, alsow there is rogue and pala on account, rogue is t1 and ZG weapons, pala have good healing gear from MC/BWL also have good ret gear!

Add me skype for the detail: Ilovewowone

there is the cat on the picture! thank you and have a great day!

Tags
feenix, warsong, wow-one

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] or WTT - Legendary Shaman + ED Priest
04/13/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there! I am looking to either sell or trade my accounts please add me on Skype to discuss further details. Skype = Awake-659 Transactions will be carried out via Pr3cious @ owned core i use her quite a lot! Okay so this is my account breakdown there are two:
WTS Warrior/Priest/Shaman
11/20/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
Warrior is lv 85 and low lv item gear,got %280 fly priest is lv 85 and low lv item gear,got %280 fly and rocket mount shaman is lv 80 got %280 all of them in t.nether server Armories Level 85 Blood Elf Warrior | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory warrior Level 85 Goblin Priest | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory priest
WTB Uthgard Warrior/Shaman
05/04/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i need sham or warrior on uthgard send me race/lvl in pm.
WTS Scarab Lord Shaman, 1x Legendary, Serverfirst
03/03/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Ja, wie der Titel schon sagt, alles genauer bei Ebay. Wenn ihr Interesse habt meldete euch bei mir in icq so schnell wie möglich ;) Scarab Lord Shaman High end wow Legendary bei eBay.de: World of Warcraft (endet 02.03.11 19:05:29 MEZ) ICQ steht auf der Ebay Artikelseite ;) MfG
WTS: WOW US Legendary Hammer Account--Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings
09/06/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
LVL 80 Tauren Druid Gear: Fulll Epic Gear ilvl 264 Legendary Weapon--Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings Special Mounts: The only two-passenger flying mount in WOW---- X-53 Touring Rocket Celestial steed flying mount Traveler's Tundra Mammoth